chapter 6

Annas POV-

"So i'm finally releasing the song we made a couple weeks back, i'm really nervous" I said to my producer.

"Don't be nervous. The fans will love it, they always love every song you put out." Justin said.

"Its not the fans i'm worried about. I want Gracie to like it since you know it's about her." I say.

"All your songs are about her. This whole album we're making is about her for crying out loud and shes always loved every single one of them." Justin says laughing.

"True but this album is different. Its filled with anger, sadness, and hurtful things. I just don't wanna hurt her." I say looking down.

"Okay look, We made these songs during your guys break up and i'm sure if you tell her that then she will understand." He says.

"You're right I need to stop worrying." I say sighing.

After awhile we decided to call it a day so I made my way home and when I got home Rue called me.

"Hey fucker, You free to talk?" She says.

"You're my manager aren't you supposed to know when i'm free or not?" I say smiling on the other end.

"Yeah you're right okay so anyways, Your song comes out in 20 minutes. How are you feeling?" She says.

"Scared shit less if i'm gonna be honest with you but i'll be fine. You seem like you called for another reason though. Is everything okay?" I question.

I heard her sigh on the other end of the line.

"I don't like to tell you bad news but its apart of my job. The record label wants an album like now between 2 months, I tried telling them you're still tired from tour but they won't listen." She says.

"What the hell?! I just started writing for the album like 2 weeks ago. We can't make an album in 2 months it takes time, a lot more time rue." I say slightly yelling.

"I know Anna trust me I know. I promise i'll keep trying to figure something out and i'll let you know the final decision once we talk through everything. Don't stress out too much about this. I'll call you soon Anna." She says hanging up the phone.

"Fuck!" I yell throwing my phone on my couch.

I calmed myself down after awhile as I realized my song was about to come out and I needed to post.