chapter 23

Annas POV-
I looked around the room and saw someone laying there unconscious.

"Chris what the fuck did you do!" I yell.

Chris stands up and walks towards me pointing at me.

"I fucking told you Anna! I told you that the mother fucker would try something." He yells.

I push him away from me and he comes towards me again.

Bryce stands in between us while Chris continues to yell about how he told me so.

"Guys enough!" Bryce yells over us.

"No let the fucker hit me if he wants to. I'll show him what the fuck I can do! It's not my fault he wants to beat people up until their unconscious." I yell.

In the middle of us yelling, the door burst open and Olivia came running in and hugged Chris which made him stop yelling but he flipped me off before hugging her back.

"Oh fuck off you dick." I say.

I hear the floor board creak at the entrance of the door so I turn around and see Gracie standing there with tears forming in her eyes. She turns around and walks away and I go after her.

I turned her around to hold her and she started sobbing in my arms.

After a minute or two she calmed down and I picked her head up so I could look at her.

"hey talk to me baby." I say quietly.

"is he dead?" she asks.

"I don't know but if he his you need to go home with Olivia and don't open the doors to anyone." I say.

"No Anna." she says.

"What, what do you mean no?" I ask confused.

"You asked me to marry you and I said yes. As your fiancé i'm all in no matter what even if it means someone is dead. I love you and i'm not leaving here without you and i'm not changing my mind either." she says.

I grab her face and kiss her.

"I love you so much Gracie." I say.

I then hug her again and we walk back into the room.

Gracie sits on the bed next to Conan and Olivia while Me, Bryce, and Chris look over Joshs body.

I lean down to check if there was a pulse.

"He's alive but its a faint pulse. What did he do anyway for you to do this? and I swear to god if you say he was just near her i'm gonna hurt you myself." I say looking up at Chris.

"He pushed me in here and then he kissed me and tried going farther but Chris saw and came to the room as fast as he could." Olivia says.

I nod and think to myself.

"Okay he's alive so we can drop him off at his apartment if liv knows where that is and he won't say anything knowing that we have this over his head. He also won't say anything because what he did can not only ruin his life but his career as well." I say.

I tap both of their legs and point to his legs and arms.

"Conan do you have a blanket or something that you don't use?" I ask.

"I think so, I can go check." he says getting up and leaving the room.

He came back in with a big enough blanket.

We all made it to the car and Olivia showed us where his house was, thank god it was a house because if it was a apartment that would have been hard to get him in.

When we arrived the only people that got out of the car were me, bryce, and chris.

We put him on the floor near his front door because why not?

"Wait should we like leave a note or something?" Chris asks.

"A note? what the hell for?" Bryce says laughing.

"You know like threatening him so he leaves us all alone?" Chris says.

"Fine." I say sighing.

The Note:
Hope you learned your lesson. Leave Olivia and everyone in her life alone. And don't even try going to the cops because you won't win. Don't kiss girls or touch them without permission again or we'll come and find you :)"

We put the note on his chest and he started moving so we ran out of the house fast.

"why did you guys run? What else did you do?" Olivia says sighing.

Chris started the car and drove away.

"What? Why do you think we did something." I say looking at her.

"Seriously? why do I think you guys did something?" She says.

"Nothing he just started moving so we left before he saw us. Chris clearly can't punch hard enough." I say laughing.

"fuck you." he says scoffing.

We laughed but then the laughter and conversation died down and it was just quiet.
I knew that this was probably a lot for everyone. Chris, Bryce, and I grew up this way so it wasn't affecting us that much.

"Hey before we all head our separate ways I wanted to ask how you guys were doing?" I say looking at them.

"Im fine I just hope he leaves me alone." Olivia sighs.

"he will babe and Conan i'm sorry for messing up your party. If you need therapy i'll gladly pay for it." chris says.

"You didn't ruin anything, it was joshs dumb ass that did but i'm okay. All i care about is if Olivia and Gracie are safe considering they are my bestfriends and i'm glad that I can say I 100% trust that they are safe with you guys. I feel very safe myself. Its just is this gonna become a regular thing?" Conan says.

"no conan not at all. We dropped how we used to live awhile ago and I know that none of us want to go back to that. This all stops here." I say looking at Chris and Bryce.

They both nod.

"Conan your album!" Gracie shouts.

"Oh shit yeah! it drops in an hour!" Conan said excited.

I smile as the 3 bestfriends talked besides me. I was looking out the window on the way home just thinking about everything that was going on and I felt gracie put her hand on mine as she was still talking. It made me smile knowing that she always wanted to be touching me no matter what she was doing. It was something that i've always loved about her.

"you okay?" Gracie whispers in my ear.

"yeah im okay. are you?" I smile at her.

She nods her head yes and gives me a kiss on the cheek before she puts her head on my shoulder.

I kiss her head and hug her. I love her so much.

A/n-
remember to voteee:)
Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the story<3