Chapter 3

Gracies POV-

The party was definitely a distraction and I've been drinking. Probably not the best thing to do but at the moment it felt right.

I was dancing on the dance floor with Olivia, Conan, Billie, and Sadie when at the corner of my eye I saw someone walk by that looked like Anna. I wasn't sure because I was insanely drunk.

"Hey ill be right back i'm gonna go to the bathroom." I yell into livs ear since the music was loud.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Liv yelled back.

I shook my head no and walked off to go to the bathroom. There was a long line but I didn't see Anna anywhere so I started looking into rooms and then I remembered that Conan had a bathroom in his room and of course Anna would know that so I made my way into his room, I heard movement in his bathroom so I stood near the bed with my hands in front and played with my rings.

Annas POV-
I was on the dance floor when I really needed to use the bathroom but I knew there was going to be a long line so I went into Conans bathroom instead.

I was washing my hands and then opened the door and saw a girl standing there looking down playing with her rings. Of course I knew who it was, I know every inch of her body and what it looks like, I know she plays with her rings when she's nervous, not to mention she's wearing the promise ring I gave her on our 2 year anniversary.

She looked up and we made eye contact. It was quiet for a moment but then she spoke up.

"Hey anna." she said quietly.

"Gracie." I said looking at her.

Gracie didn't like things like parties so it was weird to see her here.

She walked closer to me still looking at me. I smelled her perfume that I always loved so it made me more nervous. I wasn't mad, I wasn't upset but I think it was just because of how much vodka i had drunk and all the weed I smoked.

"Can we talk please." She said.

"Gracie we're both drunk and-"

"You said that you love me in the video. I saw it, is it true?" She spoke.

"I don't wanna talk about that right now." I said turning to walk away but she grabbed onto my shoulder.

"When will you talk to me then Anna? You've been avoiding me and ignoring me for months! Its nor fair you just left and never let me explain! Did our relationship mean anything to you? Did I mean nothing to you?!" She yelled with tears falling down her face.

I walked up to her and cupped her face to wipe her tears.

I took a deep breath in and looked into her eyes. I always loved her eyes.

"Gracie you meant everything to me, you still do but I just don't think that we should be having this conversation while we're both drunk right now. I don't think it will end well."I said.

Gracie then hugged me and I hugged her back. I placed a kiss on her head, I didn't know why but it's just what felt right at the moment.

"Promise me we will talk. I need you to know the truth." She said against my chest.

"I promise Gracie." I said.

And with that I walked off and left her standing there. After that I felt sad, I felt awful to be honest. I didn't know if it was cause I was drunk or because all of the feelings i've been pushing down all came up the second I saw her. I made my way back down and made eye contact with Olivia and I think she knew exactly what happened in that moment because she sadly smiled at me and then made her way upstairs.