chapter 24

2 days later

Annas POV-

I was in the studio with Justin eating after we finished making a few songs.

I've been in the studio pretty much all day because sometimes I get into these zones where I have a lot of ideas and I don't want them to disappear out of my mind so I get into the studio for as long as I can.

" hey did you see the article about that one dude that dated Olivia?" he says turning his phone.

TMZ.Com

Singer Joshua Bassett has been seen walking out of Emergency room according to fans near by

Singer Joshua Bassett has been seen walking out of Emergency room according to fans near by. It is reported that he would not talk to anyone about what has happened to him. To follow up on this story more, check TMZ.com for updates.
——————-

"Oh wow no I didn't see that. I wonder what happened to him." I say scoffing taking a bite out of my burrito.

"Well after what he did to Olivia and Sabrina he kinda deserves it for playing with them." Justin says laughing.

"Ha yeah he does deserve it." I say laughing.

After we got done eating we decided to fix some songs up for a bit and then I decided that I should go home since it was getting late. Justin and I said our byes to each other and I made my way to my car.

I got into my car and plugged my phone in.

"Hey siri call my gracie." I said backing out of my parking space.

After the second ring she answered.

"Hey baby are you on your way home?" she said

"Hey and yes, did you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"Can you grab some pizza on your way home? and maybe some wings? that sounds really good." she says.

I laugh at what she says.

"Hey don't laugh at me i'm hungry I haven't ate much today." she says but I can hear that she's saying it while smiling.

"Okay i'll be home soon. I love you." I say.

"I love you and be safe too since I know you like to drive fast sometimes." She says.

I laughed and then we hung up.

I made my way to her favorite pizza place and then I drove home.

I walked into our apartment but didn't see gracie. Weenie and Rocky came running towards me and I pet them and then made my way upstairs.

I opened our bedroom door and the bathroom door was open a little so I walked up to it and gracie was taking a bath.

I think I scared her when I opened the door because she jumped up splashing water everywhere.