chapter 12

Bryces POV-

I could hear arguing but I couldn't open my eyes or move. I knew the voice and even though they were arguing i'm glad my whole family was here. I know what I did was horrible but I've just been struggling in ways that I don't even know how to talk about. I try to be strong for everyone and this just seemed like a way out but now I know it's not and I need to get help.

Annas POV-

Chris and I were sitting next to Bryces bed when
he started moving his fingers.

"Dude did you see that?" I yell in a whisper.

"See what?" Chris said.

"He just fucking moved." I said.

All of a sudden Bryce moved his head looking at me and Chris.

"Do you guys ever shut up?" He says with a slight smile.

"Oh fuck off you had us scared to death." Chris says smiling.

"You're up." I say with tears in my eyes.

" Yeah An i'm up and i'm sorry for putting you guys through this." Bryce says.

"We don't have to talk about it now if you don't want to. I have to go get the doctor to tell him you woke up i'll be right back." Chris says running out of the room.

"Why did you do it?" I said quietly.

"I just thought it would stop everything but it didn't and i'm sorry." Bryce said.

I grabbed bryces hand and smiled at him.

"I know our life growing up and even now hasn't been the easiest but there are people who care about you. I love you bryce you're my big brother and I need you here with me. If you ever feel like this again, know that you can reach out and tell me and chris and we will help you." I say.

"I know and I love you guys too. I think when I get out of here i'm gonna get the help that I need not just for you guys but for myself too." He says.

I get up and I hug him lightly not wanting to hurt him.

"When was the last time you showered?" He says.

I back away and he just laughs at me so I roll my eyes at him.

Chris and the doctor came in about 2 minutes later.

"How are you feeling Mr.Parker?" The doctor says.

"Better. Do you know when i'm free to go?" Bryce asks.

"Well since you just woke up we'll have to keep you until tomorrow to make sure you're okay and run some tests on you to make sure the pills you took didn't do too much damage. Of course if you choose, theres an option of staying in a facility for 2 weeks if you think you need help such as a therapist and such." The doctor says.

Bryce looked at me and Chris.

"Whatever you need to do bro we're here and we aren't leaving your side." Chris said.

Bryce nodded at the doctor and the doctor started writing things downs.

"Okay so tomorrow morning you will be moved to the facility across the street and you'll be able to have visitors throughout the weeks and your family will be notified when." He says smiling and walking out.

"We'll visit you everyday if you want us to." I say.

Bryce smiled and then Chris and I hugged him.
—————————

The next morning.

Gracies POV-

I woke up and Anna was on top of me. She didn't talk much on the way home or before bed but I understand why, I just don't want her to shut me out of her feelings about this whole thing.

"Babe stop moving." Anna groaned.

"Sorry." I whisper kissing her cheek.

She raises her head up and looks at me.

"Its okay I have to get up anyway. They're transferring Bryce into the facility this morning." She says.

She goes to get up but I grab her and hug her. At first she didn't hug me back which sucked but then she hugged me tightly.

"I know the past few days have been hard but don't forget that I'm here for you and I love you Anna." I whisper in her ear.

"I know and I'm sorry I don't mean to act this way. It's just been a lot these past 3 days and i'm trying my best not to be upset and angry but I am." She says softly.

"It's okay I understand. I'm here if you need anything and i'll always listen." I say hugging her tighter.

Annas POV-

I dropped Gracie off at her studio and now i'm on the way to the hospital.

I parked my car and got out and was immediately getting asked questions by paparazzi.

"Who are you visiting?"
"Wheres Gracie?"
"Did someone in your family die?"
"Is it true your brother Bryce is here?"

I started picking up my pace and basically ran into the doors where security thankfully stopped the paparazzi from coming in.

"Damn it i'm sorry I should've told you that they were out there. They were asking me a bunch of questions too" I hear behind me.

I turned around and saw Jenna. She was short, very short and pretty. I'm glad my brother finally found someone good.

"Oh no its fine. You're jenna right?" I ask.

"Yes I am. It sucks we have to meet this way but nice to meet you." She says smiling.

"Nice to meet you. Have you heard anything about Bryce yet?" I say smiling and sitting down in a chair.

"They made him take a shower and now they are just finishing up his paper work and then they will send him over there in an ambulance. I'm just hoping the paparazzi don't get in the way and it gets out into the world about bryce." She says sighing at the last part.

"Well when they see us walking out they'll definitely ask questions and put 2 and 2 together so it will eventually be out. I'm just hoping it doesn't get bad." I say.

Jenna put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Not planning on stealing my girlfriend now are you?" We heard.

We both looked and it was Bryce laughing.

"Woah look who's finally up." I say getting up to hug him.

He hugged me back and then hugged Jenna.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Jenna said.

"I'm glad i'm okay too. I'm sorry you had to find me like that." He said back to Jenna.

Jenna nodded and hugged him.

It made me happy seeing that he has someone like Jenna in his life. Someone who can show him how to love himself just the way she loves him.

I just hope this doesn't happen again.