Chapter 2

Annas POV-
Its been 3 days since i've been home and i'm feeling a lot better. A lot of people may think touring is fun and don't get me wrong it is a lot of fun but it really does tire a person out. I almost canceled shows because of how exhausted I was but I pushed through it.

I was making my breakfast and when I finished I decided to watch a movie.

About 30 minutes into the movie I got a facetime call from my brothers and rue since they made it a group facetime.

"hey guys whats up?" I say setting them up on my side table.

" Okay so i'm coming to you as a manager. You just dropped your song 2 days ago right and you're getting good feed back on it but I want to warn you that you might start getting a mix of messages and comments." Rue says.

"Rue I already get love and hate comments its fine." I say confused.

"Anna have you been on social media at all yet today?" Chris says.

"No she probably hasn't. She barely ever is on her phone shes like a grandpa getting her news off of newspapers and the tv." Bryce says.

"Shut up idiot but no I haven't why?" I say.

"Just check social media soon. I have a meeting with the rest of our team and i'll get back to you when I can." Rue says.

We all then hung up.

I opened my phone to instagram and saw that I was being tagged in a certain video so I clicked on it.

It was a video of gracie at one of her shows saying she was going to sing an unreleased song so I listened to it.

"I don't wanna go, we've been here before
Everywhere I go leads me back to you.. That was a song called 'I miss you i'm sorry 'that will actually be coming out tomorrow !" Gracie said and then the video ended.

I didn't know how to feel. How can she write a song about me saying she misses me when she's the one that messed up?
I ended up going on twitter and I was getting hate for breaking gracies heart when in reality she broke mine.

————————————————-
@AnnaParkerr
Don't paint me out to be the bad guy when you're missing something you messed up.
————————————————-

I threw my phone on the couch and continued watching my movie and then 2 minutes later I got a text.

I sighed when I saw who it was from and then I opened it seeing as I never changed her name even after everything had happened. I just didn't have the heart to.

My Gracie<3⭐️

hi.
Read at 11:08am.

Anna please just answer me. I saw what you tweeted, thats not fair.
Read at 11:10am.
———

Incoming Call: My Gracie<3⭐️

I declined it and threw my phone across the room in anger. I haven't heard from her in almost 2 months and she wants to do this?

I decided to go on a walk and get coffee at the coffee shop about 15 minutes away my apartment to calm myself down but that was ruined as I was entering the coffee shop and paparazzis started asking me questions and taking pictures of me.

"Anna have you seen what their saying on social media?"

"Anna look up so we can get pictures of you!"