chapter 30

Annas POV-

It was now the next day after Gracie told me she was pregnant. It honestly felt like a dream but it wasn't, it was real and I couldn't have been happier.

Right after we woke up I called our family doctor to schedule an appointment so gracie can get looked at.

"hey my love you ready?" I asked gracie who was sitting on the couch.

"Yup lets go." She said getting up happily grabbing my hand.

We made it to the hospital and the doctor told us that everything was good. We told the doctor that when the time came we didn't want to know what the birth was until our gender reveal party.

———-
5 months later.

We were having our gender reveal party. The only people that knew were Olivia and Jenna because we knew everyone else wouldn't have been able to keep it a secret.

"Guys come on its time!" Bryce said running to us smiling.

Gracie and I grabbed each others hands and looked at each other happily.

We had a balloon arc and a balloon was supposed to pop behind us when we hit a button together.

"3... 2... 1.." They all yelled.

We hit the button and we saw pink come out.

"Holy shit!" I yelled picking gracie up.

Everyone was cheering but then another balloon popped and we saw blue. Gracie and I looked at each other and then Olivia dropped a banner that said "Twins".

Gracie started crying even more and I hugged her tightly.

"baby we're gonna have twins!" I said twirling her around.

"I'm so in love with you." She said crying.

"my sweet girl i'm so in love with you too." I said kissing her.

———-
3 months later

Gracie and I have been fighting recently. Shes been more mad and emotional since her pregnancy date is coming up. But now we're actually fighting about something serious. Some guys tried to rob me.

"I don't care Anna! enough with this dumb bullshit." She screamed.

"Seriously Gracie? Not only did you put yourself in danger but you put our kids in danger!" I screamed back.

"Anna you almost got killed!" She yelled.

"I had the situation under control! If you died along with our kids I would have never been able to forgive myself. Do you get that? I am so fucking crazy and in love with you. I can't lose you!" I screamed.

"If having the situation under control meant making jokes to make them more pissed off at you then fuck off." She said.

"why did you marry me then and decide to have kids with me then if you knew what my life used to be like?" I yelled.

"I married you because I loved you and I got pregnant because you wouldn't stop fucking bringing it up every single day! You just kept fucking going about having kids and I couldn't take it anymore!" She yelled.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I couldn't believe what she said. I grabbed my keys and phone and started walking out of our house.

"Anna I didn't mean it!" She yelled.

But I kept walking to the door.

"Whatever just walk away just like you left me the first time. I guess it's something you're just so good at. Just remember that this time you're not just leaving me but you're leaving our children too." She said.

I stopped just as I reached the door and clenched my jaw and opened the door and walked out.

Gracies POV-
I put my hand on my chest and sat down and cried. I just got angry I didn't mean anything I said and now I probably just lost her.

I got up and water started to come down my leg. I froze and then grabbed my phone and called Olivia.

"Hey you okay?" she said.

"Come over now I think my water just broke. Annas not here we just got into a fight." I say crying.

"Shit okay Chris and I are coming now, hang tight!" she said hanging up.

I sat down trying my best to not scream by how painful it was. I was having contractions and I needed anna next to me.

after about 10 minutes chris and olivia came in and helped me get into their car. Thankfully our house was just 10 minutes away from the hospital but with chris driving he made it quicker.

When we got to the hospital the doctors came rushing over to me and started to bring me to a room when I heard shouting behind me.

"her name is Gracie abrams! where the hell is my wife!"

I turned around and saw Anna with her hand in her hair but then we made eye contact and she ran over to me.

"shh don't cry pretty girl come on everything is gonna be okay." she said grabbing my hand as the doctors rolled me away.

I heard anna arguing with the doctors for not letting her pass through.

Annas POV-

"ma'am we can't let you in we have to prep her for giving birth, Only the husband can come through." the doctor said.

"She's my wife you dumb fuck now let me through!" I yelled.

The doctor backed away and let me pass through.

I went into the room I saw them put gracie in and she was laying down trying not to cry. I walked up to her and hugged her.

"they said I should be able to start pushing soon." she said.

"you're gonna do amazing my love i'll be right by your side." I say rubbing her face.

"i'm sorry for what I said." she said.

"we can talk about everything later, right now this is all that matters." i said kissing her head.

she nodded but then she screamed at the contractions.

"Okay we're gonna need you to take very deep breaths and push." the doctor said.

Gracie started pushing and she squeezed my hand until it was purple but I didn't care.

We heard crying from both of our babies and I looked at her smiling with tears in my eyes.

After she gave birth to both of them the doctors gave us time alone with them.

"baby you did it. look at our beautiful babies." I said smiling.

"i love you so much. we're parents." she said giggling and crying.

The doctors then came in with paperwork and to check on how the babies were doing.

"And last thing, what have you guys decided to name these little babies." one of the nurses said.

I looked at Gracie smiling because she wanted to be the one to say it when the time came.

"Grayson Parker for our boy and Mia Parker for our girl." she said.

She nurse smiled at us and started writing the names down and then she asked us a few more questions and left.

I was holding my little girl in my arms and looking into her eyes. I couldn't believe it.