chapter 19

Annas POV-
Today was christmas eve and we have been home from tour for about 2 weeks now. Christmas is my favourite holiday and I couldn't be more excited to spend it with my family and friends. Everyone was coming over tonight to have a little get together.

"So what did you get me for christmas?" I hear that snaps me out of my thoughts.

I turn around and see gracie smiling like a little kid.

"Babe you've been asking me this whole week what I got you and i'm still not telling you." I say laughing.

She crosses her arms and puts a mad face on.

"Fine i'll stop asking." she pouts.

I walk up to her and start covering her in kisses which makes her laugh.

"stop it that tickles!" she yells laughing.

I give her one last big kiss and then I hug her and the door rang.

"okay no one ever rings the door bell." I say confused.

I walk up to the peep hole and see olivia standing there and open the door.

"The olivia rodrigo knocked and didn't barge into the door? Babe are we dreaming?" I say looking over at gracie.

"Oh shut up I forgot the key i've been having a bad day." Olivia says walking in and taking her shoes off.

Gracies POV-

I look over at Olivia and see that something is really going on and Anna looks at me like she knows too.

"Come on liv lets go upstairs I wanna show you something " I say grabbing her arm.

I didn't need to actually show her something.

We made it upstairs and I closed the door and turned around.

"okay whats wrong?" I say.

Olivia looked up.

"He just won't leave me alone gracie and I don't know what to do." Olivia says sighing.

"Who won't leave you alone?" I ask confused.

"Josh. He knows i'm with Chris but ever since he found out he won't stop texting me and calling me. I've already blocked two numbers but he keeps going!" Olivia says with tears forming in her eyes.

I sat down next to her and put my arms around her.

"Did you tell Chris about any of this?" I ask.

She shook her head no.

"He keeps threatening me and threatening Chris and he's just saying really mean things about me like how i'm selfish and he even called me a whore." she says the last part quietly because she started to cry.

"You're not selfish and you're not a whore. He's just mad you left him after you found him cheating on you. I think you should tell Chris because we both know he can protect himself and you." I say.

"I just don't want him to get mad at me because I didn't tell him first." She says playing with her rings.

"I think he'll be upset but not because he's mad at you but because he just doesn't want anyone to hurt you or talk to you the way Josh does. Did you tell him about josh?" I say looking at her.

"He knows about Josh and some things but I never told him everything. I guess I was just scared that he would look at me differently. Chris makes me so happy I just don't want to lose him." She says looking up at me.

"I think you should tell him and be honest with him." I say.

She nods and then I hug her but we get interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say

Anna walks in and looks at me and Olivia.

"Sorry I just wanted to check if you guys were okay and tell you that everyone just got here." She says.

I look at Liv and she nods knowing that this was probably the time to tell Chris.

"Okay baby can you just tell Chris to come up here and i'll go down with you." I say.

She makes a questionable face to me but then nods and goes downstairs.
After a minute Chris comes up and I leave them alone and go downstairs with Anna.

Annas POV-

I was finishing up the food while Bryce poured our drinks and put everything on the table. Gracie, Jenna, and Conan were on the couch talking and laughing. It always makes me happy when I see Gracie laughing and enjoying herself.

Gracie looks up at me and smiles.

"Babe come on we wanna play a game!" Gracie says.

"Wait can we eat first please I just spent my time putting everything perfectly on the table" Bryce says laughing.

We all laugh and they walk up to the table.

"Wheres Olivia and Chris?" Bryce asks.

"they'll probably be while so we can wait for a couple more minutes." Gracie says.

As soon as she said that they walked down hand in hand but Chris looked at me and Bryce and we knew something was up.

"come on lovers we're about to eat." I say smiling at them.

We ate and talked and the best part we all laughed so much which made me very happy.

"okay present time!" Gracie said grabbing my arm.

"you do know its only 9 right? you only want to see what An got you." Bryce says laughing.

Gracie flipped him off and then hugged me.

"Oh well. Presents now or in the morning?" I asked all of them.

"now." they all said at the same time.

We all laughed.

We all went in order Chris, Olivia, Bryce, Jenna, and then me and Gracie.

I handed Gracie some of her presents because I had one in our room to give her when they all left.

"Oh my god I needed a new pair of converse! Thank you so much baby." She says hugging me.

I smiled at her and handed her another gift.

"Omg i've been wanting this necklace for like forever." she says smiling.

"I also got you the matching earrings for them." I say handing them to her.

"thank you thank you thank you." she says covering me in kisses.

I laughed and kissed her back.

"Of course." i smiled at her.