Author's note

Inihahandog ng author nyong sabog, striktong patnubay at gabay ng mga darili ang kinakailangan.

Haii guyss!! This is Lav, your author for today's story. I just want to send you guys out my words of gratitude for deciding to read this story, I truly appreciate it. I must warn you though this story isn't perfect and unlike other stories you have read. Please bare with me as this is my first book that I have ever published and set out for the world to see. So there may be errors and mistakes in this story but I hope it meets your expectations.

The story, names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are pure fiction. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

If you want to expand your reading and actually feel every chapters of this book I have made a public playlist for youuu guys, you may access it right here.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0pf0mzQA8cYUqh7IjJGFi5?si=VoYRcJbBQ92hxFFZkguSMA

Please follow me on all of my social media accounts if you want to stay updated for more upcoming stories in the near future!!

Tiktok: @synralvelle_
Instagram: @mhslnya
Wattpad: @synralvelle

And that is all I hope you'll stay with me through the end (kahit kayo nalang mag stay pls hwahaha) yownnn langg, sayonara!! Enjoyyy 💗

Handa nyo na heart nyo eme.