We Ride at Dawn CH 13

AN: I think it's no surprise if you have read TAG that I have a small tiny breeding kink. I understand if it's not your thing. Don't worry though, there won't be anymore little Weasleys running around anytime soon.

Garreth turned over in bed, groaning slightly as the sun leaked through the window, shining in his eyes. Julie was facing away from him, cuddled up in her blankets on her side. He scooted closer to her, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her into him. The brunette didn't stir, holding a pillow close to her chest. He pulled her blankets up, pulling them over him so he could be closer to her body.

"What are you doing?" She asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm cold. I need your warmth." He spoke, resting his cheek on the top of her head.

"You're not cold. It's the middle of summer." She groaned, slightly annoyed he woke her up. She didn't have to be at work until eleven and it was now seven thirty. She wanted to get as much sleep as possible before working the long shift.

"But I am though. I'm freezing." He dipped his hand under the quilt, lifting her loose nightgown and inching his hand to her breast. He softly kneaded it, slightly pinching the puffy nipple that sat on top.

Julie whimpered, scooting her ass closer to him. It didn't take much for her to buckle, he was very persuasive. She could feel his hard morning wood rub against her through his pajamas. He was such a sneaky little weasel. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Look at you, acting all annoyed. You don't seem too upset now." He trailed his hand further down, slipping it in between her legs. His fingers stroked her folds, feeling a slipperiness between them. "See, your already so wet for me this morning. Let's see how the warmest part of your body feels?" He slid in two fingers, wiggling the tips on her sweetest spot. He knew where all her sweet spots were.

Soft moans escaped her as he rubbed her G-spot tenderly, like he was petting her on the inside, teasing her. She spread her legs more for him, bucking her hips against his hand. What had him so hot and bothered this morning? Was it because it was their first morning together since he left Hogwarts?

He took his hand out of her, leaving a disappointed look on her face. "Don't look so sad. I'm not done with you yet." He climbed on top of her, slipping between her legs. He took his cock out of his pajama pants and began rubbing his head against her slit, coating it in her juices. "You ready babydoll?" He looked down for confirmation.

Julie only nodded shyly, looking down at his torso, wanting to watch him slip it in. He slowly inched his way inside, feeling her sore walls clench on him the whole way. They had had sex on and off all night to celebrate his graduation. It was a wonder how she wasn't too sore to take him now. Garreth had to admit it felt good. Her pussy felt so good and swollen, it was like a warm hug.

"I can't get enough of you. After today I'll get you a stick so you can beat me with it to keep me away." He laughed as he started to thrust in and out, letting her get used to him.

"I don't think I'll need that. I always want you. Even when I act like I don't." She smiled up at him, laying her arms above her head.

Garreth leaned over, unlacing the dainty ribbon to the top of her nightgown. He pushed the fabric away, unclothing her right breast. He squeezed it firmly in his hand before thrusting harder, feeling his face grow hot with desire.

He grabbed ahold of her hips for a better grip. He would take his cock out almost entirely before slamming it back into her, feeling the very back of her pussy each time. Her sounds were swirling around his head, almost leaving an intoxicating feeling. "Your pussy is so perfect. I want to cum in you. I want to cum in you so bad." He spoke through slurred speech, not even realizing what he just said.