3.

Freen's PoV

I'm really pissed off the way she is looking at me. Like she is going to swallow me anytime. I really can't concentate. I said "Miss Rebecca can you please stop staring me?"

She was shaddled with her thoughts. I really don't know who she was thinking about while staring at me intensly but I think she is bit jealous of me. I couldn't concentrate so I just left the place. She uttered something but I didn't give a shit to her. I came out and a guy greeted me. He said "Nice to meet you again ma'am."

I said "Have we met before?"

He shighed in disbelief maybe he was in my station before but I don't remember him. He said "Well it's ok. I'm Heng ma'am I had worked under you for 3 years but you don't remember me."

He pouted but I didn't bother about it. I said "well can I get a place to read my file properly like a peace place. I can't sit with that lady inside she is really a dumb."

He chuckled as though I have said a joke. I gave him a dead stare and he said "Sorry ma'am, Ya I will show you a place before that please let me teart you with a tasty TEA"

I nodded, I really wanted it. My head was out after seeing this case. It's really not that simple. But it's really worse. We went to the near by Tea stall and he treated me with a masala tea. It was really a refreshing one. The spices in it was great.

But somebody fimilar came between us and ordered the same tea. I looked at her in disbelief. Is she spying me now? She said "Heng why are you treating only new officer have you forgotten me?"

He said "No ma'am I was just..." He was a bit scared I saw his face but then she said "Hey I was just jokking don't mind."

He chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Really they piss me off always. I don't like wasting time like this useless people. I just left after completing my Tea.

I should now call Sky and ask him about that. He has done her post mortem so he can give me more information.

I called him and said "Hi Sky where are you?"

He said "Phi I just completed a surgery and saved a life."

I said "I'm proud of you my dear well I wanted to ask you something really important."

He said "Ok Phi whatever you want."

I said "You know about Sarah's case it's now handled by me. I just wanted to know about her more.."

He cuts my word and said "Phi it's really heartbreaking case. I don't know how I was able to post mortem her. Even today my hands shiver when I think about her. I'm sorry Phi I don't want to talk about her."

He then hung the call without waiting for my response. I felt a bit nervous. I thought he would help me with it but last hope was gone. But I can't loose to that dumb lady. She is so annoying staring at me like she is going to eat me anytime.

I went in. I saw a girl who is very familiar to Miss. Rebecca. I wonder if she is her sister. Rebecca came from behind and said to that girl "Why are you here idiot?"

The girl said "You dumb ass why did you forget your lunch so that you'll make me carry it here?"

Rebecca said "I just forgot don't think I wanted to see your pig like face. Give it and get lost."

The girl said "As if I want to stay here with this dirty women."

She then went but Rebecca smiled once she left. Everyone behaved as though nothing happened. They were just fighting. But is it the way they talk to each other, disgusting.

She then turned to me and said "If you don't mind you can have your lunch with me and you can use my office room I promise I won't disturb you."

Oh is she really polite now. What happened to her arrogance. I said "No thank you."

She said "Well I think my mom has prepared tasty veg biryani only luckily one can have it."

I wanted to leave but as she said her mother prepared I couldn't because I want to have home made food that to made my mother with lots of love.

It has been years that I have had such food. When my mom dead I was just 12years and I can imagine how much important the person is in every children life.

I nodded and went inside with her.

.........TO BE CONTINUED..........

_____________
Ok who's PoV do you like its Freen or Becky?