26. Part 2🔞🔞🔞🔞

Author's imagination
Ok sorry for teasing you guys now let's began.

Becky's PoV
We both shared a immense kiss no one wants to be apart. We broke only when we were out of breath. Freen lead me to the bed slowly placing me on the bed like I'm a precious thing she doesn't want to harm.

She calmed down herself before saying "Becky are you ok with me going any further.?"

I said "Freen I'm your wife and you have all the rights. By the way where did you learn this from I thought you were innocent.?"

She looked down with embarrassment and said "I learnt it when I decided to marry you. I want you to be satisfied in all way possible because you are my precious princess whom I don't wanna loose."

I nodded and pulled her to another round of kisses. She kissed me down my jawline till my collar bone. She opened two buttons of my shirt and started to bite my shoulder. I got a immense pleasure in her control and scratched her back with my nails as I feel the pain. She slowly removed my shirt leaving me nothing underneath.

It was night so I didn't wear anything in. she got a easy access to my nipples sucking and biting it as she feels. I can't contain the pleasure she is giving to me, it's just insane. I removed her hoodie through her head and she had her bra on.

I had seen her naked in the morning and she is perfect. But she is so involved in me right now. I felt the wetness in my centre as I looked at the hot lady above me who is driving me insane.

She slowly creased my belly and removed my shorts and panties and started to stare me making me more nervous. I said breathing heavily "What happened Freen.."

She looked at my eyes and said "Becky you're really perfect. So wet. You smell so good. I can't control my hunger..."

And with that she puts her tongue inside me making me go insane. I held the bed sheet tightly not being able to take the pleasure I'm feeling there. Her tongue played very well inside my pussy and my walls got tighter and tighter around her tongue. With few more push I came inside her mouth.

I breathe heavily. Not able to control my heartbeat which has raised high. Freen then looked at me and I pulled her for another round of kisses. I could taste my come mixed with her saliva which gives it a very good taste. Finally I lost my virginity to my wife. She feel so good and her warmth make me forget myself.

She then laid down beside me and I hugged her waist. She pulled the blanket on us to cover ourselves. I was so tired for the day as I just slept away immediately hugged my hottie wife.

Finally...

..............TO BE CONTINUED...........

So are you guys happy now 😁