38.

Becky's PoV
I really got pissed by Freen. Why she is acting like this. Doesn't she love me anymore. Even after what happened I forgave her and wanted to have something more but no. She's just and wait who was at window?

I came out of the home and suddenly I heard a familiar noise screaming. It was Yuki. Why is she alone what happened. I went to her and tears started to roll down my cheeks after seeing that. I can't control my tears anymore.

Its Ruby's body dipped with blood hanging on a tree near our home. I suddenly fell on the ground and started to cry hard.

Author's PoV
(If u r uncomfortable will the scenes please skip the part 🥲.)

Freen and Nam came running out. They saw Yuki fell on the ground and Becky crying hell out of her. They looked at the tree where the body was hanging. It was Ruby's body. It was even worse than Sarah's dead body. It's fully dipping with blood. Hanging on the tree by its neck. Her nails were pealed off. He body was sliced like a meat. Her fingers were removed. She had been tourcher a lot. Her face was completely damaged. No one could ever see a body like that.

Freen saw that and her tears couldn't stop from flowing. She always believed Ruby to be her sister. She thought Becky was the target but they killed Ruby. She would never let go that bitch who killed her. She already have her in her mind.

She saw Becky and felt pain in her chest. It's all because of her. She went and hugged her from side. Becky's tears were not stopped. Nam spew up on seeing the terrible sight. She has never seen such things. Freen and Becky were used to it but they didn't imagine their beloved sister to see like that. It hurts a lot to them.

Freen got up and called the back up and forensic team. She said them to keep Sky away from this case. She suspected her brother too. Now she was ready to do everything possible to give justice to her beloved sister in law who loved her more than her own phi.

Freen turned around not to see ruby in that state more. She thought about it and all she could see was the face she saw out of the window smirking at her. She didn't know it would be this huge. Nam became normal after she spew up and looked away from the body. She said "Freen Becky is crying a lot."

Freen said "Phi how do you feel if you see me in that state. No one can help."

Nam said "I cannot imagine Freen. I already can't see the body."

Freen called her mother in law with trembling hands. She had to inform but don't know how to.

She picked the call and Freen said "Hello Aunty it's me Freen."

Freen was nervous and scared on how her mom would react. Of course who's mom can see her daughter body hanging 😭.

Mrs. Armstrong said "Yes what's it? Is Becky fine? This little brat is also not home. She left in the morning saying she will be late."

Freen teared up and sobbed. She didn't know how to inform this to a mother.

Becky's mom said "Hello are you there Freen? Why are you sobbing. Is Becky Fine?"

Now Becky's mom was fully nervous. Freen said "Aunty come to the location I'm sending to you. Please don't ask anything now. I can't explain."

Becky's mom became more nervous. What's happening? She just said ok and ended the call.

Only a mom knows how much she cares of her daughters. She was all scared and rushed out of the home taking the taxi to the location.

Tee was holding Yuki as she bought her inside. Yuki had never seen something like that before. So she screamed. Tee made her lay on the bed and watched her.

Becky just cried and cried. No one can ever imagine her state. Freen couldn't say anything as she feels guilty. Only if she had took her brother into custody before time this wouldn't have happened.

Freen doubted her brother since their marriage time but she didn't want to take him to custody. She didn't believe he was involved and also didn't have proper evidence . Now she'll do a DNA test of her brother with the victim's body if she could find any evidence. She'll surely kill him if he is the murderer.

.............TO BE CONTINUED............

Ok guys I can't take what's happening. It's really creepy I know but just a plot so don't worry a lot.

Still there a lot to happen 😭