39.

Author's PoV
Becky's mom rushed to the location holding her breath. She was so tensed and nervous. She didn't want anything happen to Becky. She keeps on calling Ruby on her phone because she was not yet home. Freen had not said anything so she didn't know the news yet.

But soon as the taxi driver on the radio the news of a girl being hung on the tree in that condition was heard by the lonely mother. She didn't know who was it but she felt bad and tears rolled down her face.

Soon she reached the place. There were media, police and ambulance all surrounded the place. Becky was sitting on the ground not able to get up. Her tears are dropping non stop.

Becky's mom spotted her and went to her. She couldn't see her daughter like that for sure. She went to her and sat next to her.

She said "Becky what happened? Why are you crying?"

Becky didn't respond. She was not speaking just crying non stop.

On the other hand Freen was near the forensic team. She asked them to check weather there's something. And for her fortunate there was a chit in Ruby's hand. Freen took the chit and started to read..

"Hey baby...
You know me well. Hahaha.
I'm not leaving anyone. Not even your wife. You better understand.

You can still join us..

...."

Freen fisted her hand after reading it. She was so mad at her right now. She wanted to save Becky at any cost. She can't loose her love.

She came out of the crowd and saw Becky's mom. She felt nervous and scared to tell her. She went near them and Becky's mom got up.

She said holding Freen's collar "Hey what happened to Becky why is she crying?"

I held her hand and said "Aunty.. Ruby..."

Becky's mom became mad when Freen didn't say anything. She said "Tell me you idiot what happened?"

Freen closed her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks. She said "Aunty Ruby is dead."

Becky's mom left Freen's collar. She was about to fall off but Freen held her. She called the nurse to take her to hospital as well. As they took Becky's mom. Freen held Becky and helped her get up. They didn't speak a word. Becky was so sad. She had never seen such a crime scene and that too her own sister.

They fought a lot but they did love each other. It feels like her piece of heart is lost. She's been crying as Freen took her to hospital.

Freen just stayed beside Becky. She didn't leave her even for a second. She was afraid. Heng came to the hospital already. He said "Miss.."

Freen said "You can call me Freen Heng."

Heng said "Freen do you know about the killer. Did you get any evidence?"

Freen didn't know how to tell that her own brother was doing it. She was so mad at herself. She frustratedly said "Yes Heng I know exactly who's doing it."

Heng said "Freen we need to arrest him."

Freen said "It's two people Heng it's not just him."

Heng was shocked "But Freen who's that other person? How do you know all this?"

Freen stood up from her place. She saw Becky who was lost in her own world. She took a deep breath and said "Heng the criminal is my own brother.. and other person I know her but she's not related to me."

Heng hands turned into a fist and he said "Sarocha you knew it since the beginning yet you kept quiet because it was your brother? Ha how can you let my buddy be killed. Oh ya he was your rival in love right so you let him die. Now that your wife's sister is killed your accepting the truth. Now you want to say the truth. You bitch. You also deserve to be in jail...."

Freen didn't respond. What Heng was saying was true. She's really mad at herself. She don't know how it's all happening but she'll end it soon. She'll put them behind the bars for sure. Heng went on and on scolding Freen but Freen she was in her own world.

Finally Heng said "I'm killing your brother I'll not let him go.."

Freen said "Heng stop you can't do that."

Heng ran out of the hospital and Freen looked at Becky she didn't want her to leave alone knowing she was the next target. So she pulled Becky with her while following Heng.

.............TO BE CONTINUED..........

Ok guys have fun