25.

Freen's PoV
I took my car and went straight to Nop's police station. I went to his office and saw he was all low. Of course who won't be low when his wedding was ruined by me.

I knocked but he didn't respond so I bragged in. I said "Hi Mr. Nop I'm here to.."

He said angrily "What? You're here to take my reputation again or putting me more into humiliated? Just get out you jerk. Don't bother me more I'll lose my temper. You just steeled my bride and now you're here. If you want to ask sorry then you're not getting it so get out."

He had this anger aura but I'm not here to talk about anything personal so I just said "I'm not asking any sorry Mr. Nop and I'm here on a case. I wanted to enquire more about Sarah."

He sighed and sat down on his chair. His tone changed and he said "Ok Miss. Sarocha take a seat ask me whatever you want to and make it quick and never mention anyone that I'm her step brother maybe I would be the next target which I don't want to."

What is he kidding me? Why would he be a target if he is known as Sarah's step brother. I said "Why would you be a target?"

He chuckled and said "Well don't you think Sarah's dad I mean my dad deserved his death as well as that jerk Armstrong?"

I nodded no and said "I have no idea Nop say me something that I could relate with the case."

He said "Well Sarah's dad and Mr. Armstrong are really into something heck and they got what they did. I don't know exactly what their crimes are but I'm sure it's something cruel and they took their revenge. But I'm not happy with Sarah's death. She didn't do anything wrong. She was so lovely and caring sister of mine. I never felt like a step brother. She treated me and Saint equally..."

He started to sob. I gave the glass of water that was on the table and said "I'm sorry for your loss Mr..."

He said "No don't be. Anyway I'll not leave that basted for killing my sister and brother.."

I said "What? Is Saint dead?"

He nodded and said "Yes he was also killed by that jerk. That too in front of me and Heng. We three always used to hang out together because we were all close to Sarah. That day we were all drunk and Heng was crying non stop because Sarah dumped him. I really don't know why she did so because she loved him so much and she even carried his child. But then I was consoling him When Saint went out as he got a call. He didn't return even after so long.

I search him and finally we found his car burning in the deep forest. There was no one around but Saint was inside the car he burnt into ashes. We both cried a lot that day as we missed a buddy. I came back and asked the police force for back up. But when I went there again there was nothing everything was clean. No car or anything. Saint was declared missing since that day. Sarah was also raped and murdered after a few days of his death."

He finished and started to cry. My brain was now on fire why would someone do that. It's a fucking case. For god sake I don't know what's happening next.

He said "And Miss. Sarocha please take care of Becky I believe she is the next target."

I was shocked and my heart felt heavy. What Becky? She is daughter of Armstrong. So. No she is innocent. I don't want her to even imagine like Sarah. No .

He shook my hand bringing me back to reality "Hey are you ok. I said take care of Becky."

I nodded and said "Thank you I'll leave now."

I than ran out of the room. I really don't know how I feel right now. I should always be around Becky and make sure she's safe. I love her and I can't afford to loose her. I than went back to station and saw Becky really tensed and Heng was nowhere found so Becky know everything.

I went to her office and she immediately hugged me. She said "Freen what did Nop say?"

I said "What did heng say?"

We both looked at each other than she said everything Heng said and I said what Nop said. But what was fishy is that Becky is safe because I married her? But why would he spare Becky because I married her. Something is fishy. We should find it soon.

............TO BE CONTINUED...........