18.

Tee's PoV
I'm not mad at Freen. I never was because I knew her she was just afraid of the society. I know her heart is soft and I don't know whether she would be able to face the society once she is fully with Becky and declare her as her wife. I hope she is strong.

Not to say she is really strong when comes to being a officer but mentally she is still too soft for being a women who could go through this kind of stuff. I heard how the people humiliated us in the apartment because we were lesbians but I was strong and Yuki too. So, it was quite easy to ignore them but I don't know how they would overcome this problem.

As we completed our breakfast they both left. Literally they slept on floor because of us. I'll take a new rent home for now. I can't bother them a lot. I was just through my thoughts when Yuki came near me and started to kiss my lips without my knowledge.

After breaking the kiss she said "Don't you think they both are still far. I mean they..."

I cut her and said "Yes I know they're still innocent and they don't know much about sex. Why shall we not help them? You help Becky and I'll help my idiot.!"

She nodded and said "Ok let's find a house first I can't let them sleep on floor for our sake."

I nodded and we both left. We searched for a home here and there but I just wanted to be honest that we are couples. No one gave us home for rent. They said we would influence their children to be gay as though we were abnormal. I have heard it many times people calling us different names but I least bother.

What I bother the most is the person beside me. She loves me a lot and I love her a lot that's all it matters to me. You know she get hurt but I hold her hand and say everything is ok. We went to a road side stall to eat something as we don't have much money. I had just joined a company but they removed me because I was a gay.

I don't know what's the fucking problem with this people. Yuki also lost her job because of it. We both are just bothering here and there.

As we were going we saw a lady. She came to us and greeted. She said "Hmm are you guys friends?"

I said honestly "No she is my wife."

Ya I mean we married not legally but for our own sake. The lady smiled like a mad and said "Oh I'm so excited to meet you. Do you need any help?"

Yuki said holding my hand "Yes miss we are finding a home for living no one is ready to give us for rent because we are couples."

She laughed and said "This people. Fine I'll give you home and ya you both can work in my company as well."

I smiled like the most happy person in the world. I said "Thank you so much ..."

She said "you can call me Nam. Let's be friends ok."

I nodded and shook hand with her. Really this lady is a goddess for us. She gave home and even work. As we followed her to the room. It was really so big and very luxurious. I said "But the rent is really low."

She smiled and said "You need not give me rent as you are my employees. And ya you can use anything here for free. I love couples like you. So cute."

I smiled and said "Thank you so much ma'am your our saviour."

She smiled and left. We invited her for dinner and even Freen and Becky they will be here by 8. Really they work like hell. I should plan to make them close. Ya I said to Yuki who was busy cooking "My love we should plan something for Freen and Becky."

She nodded and said "Of course babe we'll bring some alcohol to the party. It makes person work. We'll also show them some web series 😉" She than winked at me. I smiled and nodded. I said "no doubt I have got a intelligent wife." I than hugged her from behind and we talked and cooked.

...........TO BE CONTINUED...........

Was the chapter good. Leave comments if you like the story. What do you think about the story?