9.

Becky's PoV
I was fed up of mom forcing me to marry Nop and she has took decisions to marry me soon. I really can't believe. I have said her more than 100times now that I don't feel comfortable around a man. But she says 'You can't be single forever and need someone to take care of.'

But I don't want Nop. If it's Freen I'll be very happy. But I don't know whether she loves me or just sees me as a friend. She has been ignoring me for a week now and I noticed she being close to that Heng. I feel jealous and angry. She just ignored me as though I never exist. She didn't even eat lunch with me.

I came to station as usual and stared at Freen while she never looked at me back. This is hitting me hard. I kept on finding chance to speak with her alone. I'm now planning to confess her because I don't want to marry Nop and I actually love Freen no doubt in it.

If she accepts then I'll fight for us but if she doesn't then I'll just give away my life to Nop and accept my faith. I just can't imagine being in the same bed as Nop. I feel scared and I feel I would be harassed by my own husband. I really don't want to make his life a mess. Mine is already a mess. But about Freen I feel safe in her arms.

The way she take care of me. The way she touches me gently. Always asking me if I'm ok. I know it's early but I fell for her fast and harder. I know it's soon but I don't have time. Mom is behind me. If she rejects I'll be ready to just sacrifice myself. Shit I can't imagine my life like that.

After trying for some time I got Freen standing near her car alone. I rushed towards her pulled her hand and took her to the empty space behind the station. She said "Why did you pull me. I would have come if you had said to?"

I said "Oh so you didn't call nor text me back. You are just ignoring me from a week. You have got a new partner to get along. So you just trowed me away. Am I that useless."

She became speechless. I said "Do you like Heng?"

She said "What do you mean?"

I said "You know what I mean."

She said "Shut up Miss. Rebecca. I don't like anyone."

I said "Ok but I like you."

Finally I said it. There was confusion written all over her face. She said "What?"

I said "I really love you Freen not just like a friend but like more than that. I love you."

I sighed getting relieved. I let it all out. She was surprised and confused. I waited for a while but she didn't respond.

I said "It's fine if you reject me. I'll just marry Nop and ruin my life. I'm mentally prepared."

She didn't speak yet. After a few minutes she said "I-I'm not gay."

I said "Ok so it means you don't love me. Fine."

A tear escapes from my eyes. She said "Hmm. I- I don't know what to say."

I said "Ok I'll give you a while to think. Even if you reject please be my friend at-least. I don't want to loose you."

I just left from the place. I felt my heart heavy. I just sighed and went back home. It was just 6pm in evening but I had no energy to work after that. I went home and saw mom and Ruby watching TV. I just went to my room without saying anything but mom called me.

She said "Becky I wanted to say you that you'll have your engagement in this weekend. Only 3 days left."

I said "But mom....."

She said "Enough of excuses Becky you are growing old understand and just do as I say."

I sighed and walked to my room. I went and just let my body fall on the bed. I felt tired and sad. Suddenly I started to cry without realising. I slept in a while while crying.

....... TO BE CONTINUED..........

___________________

Ok a little big chapter.

Don't forget to vote and follow me 😁.