14.

Becky's PoV
We just came to my home. I feel nervous and I'm very scared of the consequences. I entered the home with courage but it all fell when I saw him, my father. Really I don't like to call him that. He really left us but why is he back.

Freen held my hand. Mom who saw us said "Oh Becky you're here come join us to the breakfast."

I said "What is he doing here?"

She said "Becky why are you talking like that to your father."

I let go of Freen's hand and said "Mom are you joking around? You let him to ruin our life again? You know I'm done with this."

She said "Becky what the hell are you speaking.? He came to witness your engagement."

I said "No engagement is held. I'm out now. I'll never marry a man who freak us out. You know mom I hate man ever since he left or your brother touched me. You know now I can't explain you any longer I'm done mom. I'm leaving."

She said "What are you interested in then Becky?"

Now it's time. I said "I'm interested in her."

I pulled Freen beside me and said "I love her mom."

She was all shocked and confused. She said "Are you freaking me out. If it's a joke then drop off."

I said "I'm serious mom. I can never be this serious in my life."

She said "Are you mad Becky she is girl. How can you just.. disgusting."

I said "There is nothing wrong mom. If you want agree us or I'm leaving."

Freen said "Becky No. don't do that."

Mom yelled "Becky are you out of your mind? You're freaking me out don't test my patience."

I said "Mom I'm dam serious. If you argree with our relationship we'll stay or we're leaving."

Mom said "You may leave."

I ran to my room. Freen followed me. She said as she entered the room "Becky don't do it. Please listen to your mom."

I said packing my bag "Freen I'm fed up. I thought I'll listen to her but as I saw him I can't live here anymore."

She said "But..."

I said "Do you love me?"

She nodded and I hugged letting go of all the tears I held. Suddenly room door opened and Ruby is here. I have no energy to fight with her. She said "Becky are you really?..."

I said "Yea is there anything to say."

She hugged me for the first time after years and said "I'm proud you took a stand Becky."

I broke the hug to look at her weather she is joking but no she is serious and I'm happy that she understands me. I said "Thank you Ruby."

She nodded and helped me pack Freen was just speechless. After I packed everything Freen said " Becky think again don't rush into things."

I said "I have thought enough Freen let's live our life together. And don't worry I'm sure I'll be happy with you."

I held her hand and said her to smile. Ruby said "Wow you look so cute together."

I smiled and we went out mom was still there in shock. Dad said "Becky how can you do this to your mom?"

I said "How you did to us.."

Mom said "So there is no difference between dad and daughter right. Ok I'm the bad person here."

I said "Mom, I'm leaving after saying you and I already asked what I want but you didn't agree. Dad left without saying anything that's the difference. Ok I don't have time I have to go to station there's lots of work."

I then dragged my luggage in one hand and Freen in other hand as I left the home. I don't feel any guilt of what I did. I know I did it for the best. I'm happy I did it.

..................TO BE CONTINUED.........