43.

Freen's PoV
It's been a month already after the death of Ruby and we're trying our best to find the criminal. Deek is helping a lot though. I woke up from the bed. I really didn't sleep just tossing and turning the whole night.

I can't sleep without curdling her. But she's been distanced herself from me. I went straight to the bathroom and got freshened up. I went to kitchen and started preparing for breakfast.

Suddenly main door opened and guess who came yah Deek. She was smiling brightly and came towards me. She said "Well what are you preparing babe?"

Again she always likes to flirt on me. I said "Just something to eat."

She said "Is aunt awake?"

I said "I don't know she don't let me in."

She smiled and kept her hands on my shoulder and said "Everything will be fine Freen. The case is almost solved."

I said surprisingly "What? Really?"

She nodded and said "Fine I'll bring aunt to breakfast then."

I nodded and she left. Becky's mom had been paralysed due to shock. She likes Deek a lot so she visits her everyday. We are used to her having breakfast with us. Becky came down the stairs. I looked at her. She has that cold face. I have never seen her smile after the incident and it somehow breaks me.

We both had a eye contact for a while. Before Deek cleared her throat as she was back with Becky's mom. Deek helped me serve the food. Sometimes I feel stressed. Becky is not loving me anymore and Becky's mom she has not accepted me.

I cry but Deek helps me relax. Even Phi Nam helped us a lot. She even appointed nurse to take care of Becky's mom. Becky just came and sat on the chair. I served her. She didn't look at me once. Deek said "Freen baby after breakfast I'll take you out."

She's again flirting. I think she wants to make Becky jealous but Becky seems to not care at all and it hurts.

Deek said "Aunty I'll feed you."

Becky's mom nodded and she creased her cheeks. Deek started to feed her. I just served them. Deek said "Ok come on babe eat with us. You should come with me. We'll have lunch together. Something like date."

Now Becky focus was on Deek. She stared at her as though she wanted to kill her with those eyes. Deek who saw that said "Ok miss Rebecca I was just joking around I won't take your wife anywhere."

I giggled. Really becky can ignore me but her jealousy can never go. She just completed her breakfast and took her things and left to the station. Yah she doesn't come with me anymore. I took my things and headed to station as usual. I atleast came to know that Becky is jealous of me.

I had a case to solve. Becky was just going though Ruby's file. She does it all the time. She doesn't care if she has a new case. She just want to have justice for her sister. She always have those nightmares and she just wakes up from her sleep everyday.

She don't let me touch her. Nor calm her. She just goes to washroom and cry for a while. I know she cries even though she doesn't says me. I can't sleep seeing her like that. Sky is in jail and I have never visited him. Reena is also in prison. They both deserve it. But I haven't seen Reena's face yet. She always wears mask. I can guess it's her by her personality.

Suddenly Nita came to the station. The same lady that made Becky jealous the night she was stabbed. Wait who stabbed Becky that night if it was not sky?

Nita came and hugged me as though we were close and I really hate it. I wonder when becky will hug me like this. I miss her already. She said "Freen someone blackmailed me again.!"

I said "What did they blackmail?"

She said breaking the hug as I pushed her a bit "Well they said me to flirt on you."

I said "What?"

She kissed my cheeks and Becky she was staring. Oh god I'm dead today. She has her hand fisted. I pushed Nita and said "Get away. I'll search who blackmail to you. You may leave now."

Nita just went away but Becky's stares were making me go black. Fuck I'm screwed. Really Freen you deserve a good punishment.

............TO BE CONTINUED...........

Ok all pray for Freen. Becky is top. And of course the spoiled session will be continued. I know my horny readers are waiting for that to happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Fine last few chapters and story will end soon. I'll be taking a break till November 8th. I have to be serious about my studies for a while.

Thank you and yah I love you guys. Have a great day or a tight sleep. Whatever the time it is there. Enjoy the moment 🫰☺️.