36.

Author's PoV

Freen was just sobbing hard as Becky left. It was almost an hour when Nam entered her room. Freen didn't get up. she covered herseft from blanket and cried slowly. Nam who exactly knows what happened to her nong came to her and slowly removed the blanket. She said "Freen I know exactly what happened."

Freen got up and hugged her Phi immediately. she wanted this from a long time. She said "Phi Nam she's back and I'm afraid."

Nam said "She can't do anything Freen Just relax."

Freen nodded and said "I know she won't do anything to me. But Becky I love her Phi Nam. I can't afford to loose her."

Nam said "Then let her go freen. Let her be away for a while. Protect her staying far away."

Freen cried harder hugging her and said "I don't want to be away from her Phi."

Nam said "I know But it's best for you both. It will not take long for Becky to learn the truth. Yesterday when she gave me the details I knew it was not you. Where were you?"

Freen said breaking the hug "Phi Nam I don't remember anything. I just know I went out to take a call and I woke up on the floor this morning."

Nam said "She is planning something big Freen."

Freen said "I'll fight. I'll fight for my love."

Nam said "I'll help you Freen."

Freen said "Thank you Phi."

there was a few moment of silence before Nam said "What if he is involved too?"

That's what Freen didn't want to hear all this time. She said "No He is my brother and he is innocent. He always follow justice."

Nam said "I said what if?"

Freen controlled her tear before saying "I'll punish him too." She then sobbed. She loves her nong a lot and can't afford to loose him. And she can't imgine him doing those things to a girl. No he is good that's what Freen can think for now.

Finally Nam was able to calm Freen and feed her. She than gave her tablets and told her to rest. Meanwhile Becky was just keeping eye on Sky by Kate. Kate said through her phone "Sky is with his Phi."

Becky nodded her head and said "Hmm than what are they doing?"

Kate said "I don't know exactly but they are smiling more like smirking and they hugged each other. His Phi left.."

Becky said "Ok I'll call you later bye."

It was already evening so Becky left home. She thinks Freen is involved too. Even though her heart doesn't want to believe her brain does want to. She was so heartbroken and scared.

Her thoughts were like what if Freen is involved? Could she even punish her? No she loves her. Do mom know anything? I should ask her. But how. She was completely a mess.

Becky soon reaches home. She goes to her room and saw Freen laying on the bed. She was wearing the same clothes as morning. Becky felt doubt in her small mind 'She's here then who was there? Did Freen already change coming from there? Is she pretending?'

Freen slowly wakes up and sees Becky. Her heart felt pain to see Becky in such situation. She doesn't talk anything because she don't know how to start.

Finally Becky just goes to washroom to fresh up. They were feeling awkward with each other in the same room. They had lot in there head to talk but both didn't know how to start.

I hope they really do talk and get though this fucking mess created by me 😂😂😂..

.............TO BE CONTINUED...........

Ok guys I really didn't know what to write next. After thinking a lot I got this chapter. Don't feel bad. I really don't know what will happen next. Because its left to my stupid brain. How it thinks I'll just write it. Ok bye until I get ideas for next chapter 😂😂😂😂