21.

Becky's PoV
I was so sad when my mom blackmailed me to marry Nop or she would loose her life. I tried to explain her but she wouldn't listen to me. When I came home last night to inform mom about her husband's death. She just took me in again. I begged her but it was a utter waste.

She didn't seemed to bother about dad's death and I don't bother though. I just wanted to inform her and here I'm again in the trap. I just wanted Freen to move on before I lost to my mom. So I sent her the message.

Today evening was my forceful wedding. I don't know why I'm even doing it. But I'm going to sacrifice myself. My tears were flowing continuously. Ruby had already scolded for the 100th time since morning and I didn't have any energy left to fight with her.

Mom was preparing me with the wedding gown. I just ignored her and kept a cold face. She said "Becky do smile a bit it's your wedding today."

I said "I'm not happy anymore not without my Freen." She slapped my face and said "Are you mad Becky? Really a women. She can't even protect you."

I said "We both can protect ourselves mom. Don't forget we are police officers."

She slapped me again and said "Before that you are my daughter and you should listen to me. Did you understand. Now smile and follow me."

I didn't answer nor smiled. We just went down. Nop looked at me like he is going to eat me now and I just want to pop his eyes out. As mom made me stand beside him. I felt pain in my heart. I wanted to run away but I'm trapped.

Ruby tried to fight with mom but all she got was a slap for whatever she said. I just patiently stood beside him until it was the time to exchange the rings. He was about to hold my hand when someone from the crowd came forward. I know who is she. Freen! I was so shocked to see her. She was dressed up like a hot man and I can't restrict myself from seeing her .

If I had not seen her before I would surly think she is a man. She said in a man's voice "Hmm Mrs. Armstrong I love your daughter and I want to marry her. Your daughter also loves me."

Mom said "Who are you!"

Of course she didn't find out. So Freen continued "I'm Sky Chankimha."

She then turned to me and gave her hand. I kept my hand on her and said "Yes mom I love he..him. He is Freen's brother."

My mom was confused she said " But you said you loved Freen.."

Freen said "No Mrs Armstrong Becky was just afraid to say my name."

Suddenly a woman came out of the crowd. She said "Oy Freen she is so gorgeous now I wonder why you acted for her."

Mom said "What? You are Freen?"

Freen then pulled my hard and kissed my lips in front of everyone. As she broke the kiss she opened her wig and fake beard and said "Yes Mrs. Armstrong I'm Freen and I'm Becky's lover. I don't feel ashamed to say it as I love her a lot. And if anyone who wants to separate us can just leave us alone."

I held her hand tightly and said "Mom if you wish you can accept our relationship or just let us go away I'll never use my surname again in my life I'll change it to Chankimha and live happily with my love."

Mom was in shock like she didn't understand what was going on. Nop said "Miss. Sarocha how can you steal my bride."

I said "you know Nop I was never your bride and I was never into boys."

Ruby supported me and said "Well done Phi Freen and Becky I'm proud of you."

Before mom could say something the lady took our hands and we ran out of the ceremony. We got into the car and there he was Sky. I said "Sky it's you right who gave idea to your phi?"

The lady said "Please don't blame him. He is a innocent nong. Well I'm Nam Freen's cousin."

I said "Thank you Phi Nam."

Freen finally said "Becky I didn't know I can be this crazy in your love that I fought in front of all. I know tomorrow our news would be headlines but I don't give a shit to it until you are with me."

I nodded and said "Thank you so much Freen I love you."

Phi Nam cleared her throat and said "So when is the wedding.?"

Freen bought the ring box outside her pocket and said "Whenever and wherever Becky wishes to I'm ready to be her wife."

I smiled and hugged her. I said "Let's get married now Freen call Yuki and Tee."

She nodded and all was set.

.............TO BE CONTINUED..............

Hmm finally a update after long time.