22.

Freen's PoV
Everything was arranged. Becky was really excited and happy and I'm sure my plan worked. I love her and I love to see her happy.

We went to the church Tee said and we both got down we need not change as we were already in a suit and gown.
We walked to the centre and all people looked confused. We went there suddenly and in a hurry.

I announced loudly "I want to marry this lady beside me now. We love each other and we're getting married."

The priest then proceeded to guide us and we exchanged the rings. Some in the hall had a judgemental looks while gossiping nonsense about us while some really cheered and congratulated us. Nam was so happy that she shouted like a excited freaky woman. Tee and Yuki had tears in their eyes as they were happy to see us. But something was wrong with Sky. He didn't have any sign of happiness in his face. Even though he smiled I could say it is a fake one.

I was extremely happy. Becky looked at me and said "Freen I'll always be by your side in all your ups and downs. I'll love you through the eternity."

I smiled and said "Becky I'll take care of you until my last breath. I'll always love you and fight for you."

We both then smiled at each other. All of them cheered us to kiss as we exchanged the rings. I don't know how to kiss but Becky leaned in and touched her lips on mine. I felt I have done it before. I have tasted it. The strawberry flavoured lips of her. But I can't remember properly when.

After all the happenings we came home Nam Yuki and Tee locked us in our room. I was just worried about the mess I created. I already started to think on how to overcome the reporters tomorrow and how to answer the head officer Mr. Lee I'm sure he'll be mad at us.

Becky said bringing me out of thoughts "Freen help me with this gown."

I nodded and helped her remove the gown. I went back to the bed and thought about the case I analysed last night. Yes the three cases are linked. As Becky came out of the bathroom after her quick shower. I went to the secret door of my room and pulled out the white board.

I took the files I had bought this morning and took the victim's photos outside and stuck it to the board. Becky said "Freen did you get a lead."

I nodded yes and said "A very big lead Becky. You know Mr. Armstrong and Sarah's dad are related in something which I'm not able to figure out. Sarah was killed differently yet I think she is as well related to them. And I'm sure the killer is a man."

Becky closed her mouth and just stared the board as she analysed something and said "Freen has my dad and Sarah's dad committed some crime or caused harm to someone. Can we find out with old files?"

I said "I missed a point. Saint. He is Sarah's brother and he is missing. And Nop is Sarah's step brother."

Becky said "What?"

I nodded and confirmed it's true. Becky sat on the bed thinking hard. I just walked around thinking how to deal with. When I turned around to see Becky she was already asleep like a cute little cat. I went near and made her sleep properly. I covered the bed sheet. I know she is tired of the mess created today.

I smiled seeing her cute tiny face and decided to sleep as it was too late. I hid the board and files in the secret door and went beside Becky. I back hugged her and within seconds I fell asleep forgetting all my tension. This is the power of my little wifey.

............TO BE CONTINUED..............

So guys how was the chapter?