40.

Freen was hurriedly rushing out when Mr. Lee blocked her way. He said "Freen let him go. He can't find Sky. Because he is already in my custody."

I said "What? When did..."

Mr. Lee said "I know everything Freen. I had seen your parents..."

Freen said "That's not the point Mr. Lee."

Mr. Lee sighed and said "Well he's in my custody."

Freen said "He's not the cause though."

Mr. Lee said "Yah who's that mysterious person? I want to take her to custody as well."

Freen said "If it was that easy I would have done it before. She's just untouchable. We can't find her Mr. Lee. I'm fed up with her."

Suddenly Becky who was listening to them freed her hands from Freen and said with rage "I hate you Miss. Sarocha. Leave me alone. I'm not your wife anymore. You let them kill my sister why don't you let them kill me as well. I'll be out too. Go join them. Go..."

Freen said "Becky listen.."

She was about to hold her hand when Becky moved back and said "Just go away don't dare to touch me Sarocha. You're as cruel as them you let my innocent sister suffer. I hate you, I hate you, I just hate you...."

She started to sob hard as she went back inside the hospital. She heard everything they spoke from earlier but she didn't know how to react. Her emotions became uncontrollable now. She was ranging in anger.

She's been holding this back since earlier. Freen why did she hide. Who's that person she's being mad at? If she's that mad why's she not trying to hold her. What happened to her parents. There were the things running in Becky's mind.

Freen became shocked over Becky's reaction she can't believe this is happening. She knew she was screwed, even though she had not done anything. Hearing those hating words from her wife made her feel bad. She was all broken.

She thought she deserved it. Mr. Lee said "Freen are you ok?"

Freen nodded and said "Yes Mr. Lee. I'll take care don't worry."

Mr. Lee said "Explain her everything. She'll believe you."

Freen's PoV
I nodded and he left. I hate myself now. I don't know how to explain to her. Will she hear me out? She's so mad. I have never seen her that mad. I love her but those words hurt a lot. I went inside only to see Becky beside her mom. She's mad and crying hard. I feel pain. Only if I had known earlier this day wouldn't come.

I really don't know what happened years ago with my mom, dad and that creepy girl. I never let her inside my life. She was a bit psychic and I didn't like it. She's 5 years elder than me and her name is Reena. She was an orphan and was adopted by my parents when I was around 6 years. I never spoke to her. But my brother was fan of her.

When that dark night in which my parents died she was also there but after their death I have never seen her. But since I saw her that day near the window I was conformed it's her.

She had ran away from us but I know she always helped us grow. She used to bring us food but she wouldn't come in front of us. I don't know what exactly happened but I never liked her.

She shouldn't have done this mess and that too including my brother in it. How dare she? I'll ask my brother about it later now I have to conceal my wife beca it's now or never.

I went inside the room. Becky stared at me and signalled me to leave. But I didn't move a inch. She than grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hospital. Now we were standing in a silent place where no one can see or hear us.

She said "I said you to leave Miss..."

I fell on my knees and held het both legs. I said "Becky I'm sorry. I really don't know anything. I know only my bother and that lady was involved that too. today I just confirmed when she was looking us though the window when we were making love.

My tears fell down. Becky held my hands and said "I don't believe you just go away."

I tightened the grip of my hand around her legs and said "I really don't know anything please Becky trust me."

I started to sob hard. She's not believing me. But she calmed down after a while and I loosened the grips of my hand. She slowly helped me stand and said "Ok Freen if you say so but I want to kill your brother with my own fucking hands. I want you to bring him to me."

She has that anger hung in her face. How can I let her do a crime? No Becky you shouldn't do this. Its wrong I wanted to say it loud but knowing how mad she's I just nodded and tears rolled down my face. How can I see my wife killing my own brother? I'm such a waste person ever. God loves to play in my life.

..........TO BE CONTINUED ............

Fuck lots of drama 😑.
Sorry guys I don't know how I write I maybe lunatic when I write 😂😂😂.

Fine bye see you guys tomorrow.

Don't ask for another update as I have exams going on but still updating for my lovely readers. Yah I love you all don't feel alone ok. I'm always there here.