7.

Freen's PoV
I woke up and remembered what happened last night. Gosh that video. The boy that day he said, he has something interesting to show me about Sarah and I immediately let him go.

He called me to his club and everyday make me tipsy and just send me home but yesterday I just yelled at him and he showed me a video.

I that Sarah was with a familiar figure god is he involved? What's his relationship with her? They're discussing something. But he never told me about it even though he said he admires me. Gosh I got angry and drank the shots continuously.

After a while Becky came to me. oh she was in the club. She was watching me. She pulled me and took me home. I like her. More like friends she is cute and caring. But then when I came to know she has a fiancé. My heart start to hurt. Even though I don't have any kind of personal relationship with her and of course I'm not gay.

But why does my heart feel like I'm loosing something. She ran to her room. I was all confused what happened if he touch her. There is nothing wrong. I said "Aunty what's wrong with her?"

She said "Actually Freen she is afraid."

I said "What she is so strong then why?"

She said "It's because what happened in her childhood. She was almost abused by my own cousin brother." She then had tears in her eyes. I just rubbed her back and said "Aunty it's not your fault."

She said "But I feel guilty of it because I believed him and let my daughter with him."

I just tried to calm her. Ruby said "Mom now I'll go to her. She is alone."

Aunty said "No she don't like you go there."

Ruby said "But mom.."

I said "Ok I'll go aunty I'll make her eat don't worry." She nodded.

I took the plate and went to her room. She was completely covered with her blanket. I went near her and placed the plate beside her.

I said while trying to remove her blanket "Becky can you please eat for my sake."

She didn't respond nor opened the blanket. So I forcefully opened it. She was crying. I rubbed her tears and pulled her out for a hug maybe it could comfort her. And yes it did.

She said "Sorry I'm behaving like this when you're here."

I said "No worries Becky you can always cry in front of me. You can consider me as your sister."

She said "No not sister but friend."

I chuckled at her cuteness. "Why not sister?" I asked. She said "I already have a dumbo."

I chuckled again and said "Ok then eat."

She nodded like a kid and gesture me to feed. I nodded and immediately fed her like mother feeding the kid.

..........TO BE CONTINUED.......

What do you think guys who is that suspect?

Is Freen really not into Becky?

..