35.

Becky's PoV
I just woke up early to Leave. I wanted to keep a eye on this Sky. And also know why Freen acted like that yesterday. My upper body still has the bruises. I went out of Phi Nam's room. I was a bit scared of Freen.

Phi Nan was still sleeping so I didn't disturb her. I went into our room. I saw Freen still laying on the ground in same place as yesterday. I felt bad for her but I can't go near her. I still feel weird after last night. I just went to the closet. I took my clothes and was about to go out when Freen woke up from the ground. She held her head and said "Agh it pain.."

I was far from her. She looked around and said "What happened? Why am I laying here?"

She was about to get up but she couldn't. She was weak. I kept the clothes on the table and went near her. I know what she did last night but I care about her and I love her. I just can't leave her like this.

She saw me and said "Beck. What happened? My head is spinning. Why am I laying here.?"

I didn't reply instead I just helped her wake up. She got up from the ground and sat on the bed. I turned to leave. She held my hands and said "Becky what happened? Did I do something? What happened to your neck and your wrist is also blue. What happened Becky?"

I freed my hands from her and said "Don't act innocent Freen. You know how much you forced me last night. You were a beast Freen. A Breast.."

Freen looked shocked as tears escaped from her eyes. She went back and said "Why can't I remember? What's happening with me? I don't know anything. Becky listen I can never do that to you. Please Becky believe me I'm not that kind of person.."

I don't know weather to believe or not so I just left. I didn't speak to her after that. I took my bike and came straight to the station. Heng was around. He said "Good morning Miss. Rebecca."

I said "Good morning Heng. Had Breakfast?"

He nodded and I smiled. I said "Any information Heng?"

He said "Only that tattoo part. Do you have anything Miss. Rebecca?"

I said "I have so much I can't say now I'll find him first. And I also have another deal to comply with. I'll see you later Heng."

He nodded and I left. I took my necessaries and left to follow Sky. Yah that's the duty I have to do now. I got a call as I was on my way. It was phi Nam.

She said "Hello Becky where are you? Are you fine? Did you eat?"

I sighed and said "Phi Nam I'm fine don't worry. Just that Freen don't remember anything happened last night. I don't know if she's saying the truth. I trust her but I need time. And I'm not hungry."

Phi Nam said "Ok take time but don't skip meals eat well."

I said "Ok I'll have, now bye."

I hanged up and went to a restaurant to have breakfast. I didn't forget to have milk tea for energy. After that I went to Sky's hospital. I saw him there. But I hid myself. I can't let him know I was doubting on him. I just saw some nurse who spoke closely with him so I called her and took her out with me.

I said "hey I wanted to ask you about Sky. How's he?"

She said "He's so cute. I'll fall for him daily. But he don't notice me."

I rolled my eyes. She isn't saying what exactly I want to hear. I'll bribe her for that. She continued "By the way why are you asking officer is there any crime he has done. Maybe he has stolen your heart as well."

She than giggled. I said "Stop it miss. I'm married and I'm his relative. His sister in law. I wanted to know more about him."

She stood up and said scaredy "Sorry Phi I'm Kate and I really love him. I just crossed my limits sorry.."

I said "Well I don't have issues you dating him but you should help me with some things."

She said "What?"

I smirked and explained what exactly she had to do. And she just agreed to what I said.

Sky, if you're really up to something I'll find it.

................. TO BE CONTINUED..........