8.

I made Becky sleep while tapping her head like a child and I kissed her forehead. I came to station to see his face. I acted all normal as I'll first get close to him and then I'll enquire it's easy.

I went and greeted him "Hi Heng how about a masala tea now."

He nodded smiling madly and said "Sure Miss. Sarocha why not but your treat."

I nodded and we went to the tea stall. He was watching me continuously as I was observing his every move. He maybe the murderer as he is related to Sarah and also didn't give any statements on her death. This maybe a strong clue to this case.

He smiled and said "What's it Miss. Sarocha is there something on my face. You are staring me like..."

I said cutting him "You can call me Freen."

He nodded shyly and said "But your in higher position so.."

I said "It's ok but when we are alone in station you can call me Miss whatever."

He nodded and said "Have you got any lead on this case."

I nodded no and said "But I'll find that rascal soon."

He nodded and said "Yes I'll murder him with my own hand."

I said "Are you sure?"

He nodded "I won't care about law if I get him such a cruel person he is."

What? Didn't he do the murder well I can't conclude it now. I'll just be close to him and observe his every move. You can't hide anything now Mr. Heng. I smiled and went on the work but I really miss Becky today. Her non presence make me want to see her more.

Why do I feel for her this way god. I opened my mobile phone and saw a new notification. It was Becky. She sent "Hey Freen are you doing ok. Don't worry I'm better now see you tomorrow."

I smiled at her text message. I sent back "Ok my baby see you tomorrow."

Shit I sent it. Why did I call her baby? God I'm fucking crazy. She sent "Oh baby?😊"

I got embarrassed but then I sent "Yes you act like a baby every time."

I was just waiting for her reply when someone rushed into the office room. I looked at him and it was Nop. What is he doing here. I hid my phone as though I'm taking away his girlfriend. Even though there is nothing like that.

He said "Miss. Saroch I wanted to say you something."

I gestured him to sit and he continued "I'm Inspector Nop everybody knows but I want to tell you one truth. I'm Sarah's step brother and I didn't wanted to tell this to Becky. Please find out the murderer soon I can't wait to kill that basted."

I became speechless what? He is her brother no step brother. So he is odd and sad. I nodded and said "Don't worry Mr.Nop I'll find it soon. You may leave now."

He said "Please don't tell this to Becky. She may feel pity over me but I don't want that. We will soon get Married so I don't want to ruin it."

I nodded but that last sentence kept on hitting my mind. Why should I feel this way? Let them marry I should be happy but no I'm just all sad.

He left and I took a deep sigh.

....... TO BE CONTINUED ...........

_________________

Guys if you are enjoying the story please vote and follow me. It gives me energy to write more. It is like a energy drink. I hope you'll vote and follow me.

Thank you for reading.☺️