31.

Freen's PoV
Becky said "No don't be.. I'm not listening to you and I'm not staying here anymore."

I felt my heart heavy. No I shouldn't have slapped her. I screwed up. I was just more concerned I really didn't realise why I did that. I was not myself at that moment. What has happen to me?

I just remained quiet for a while. Then I said hold her hand "Becky I'm really very sorry I know I wouldn't have done that. I was just taken aware by my anger. No I don't know what's wrong with me."

I left her hand when I saw she didn't react anything. I slowly sat on the floor in front of her and held her feet. I said with tears in my eyes "I'm sorry Becky, I really care about you. If you want you can still be in the case. I'm not removing you. I'm sorry.."

Becky dried my tears with her tumb and said "Freen it's fine thank you. I love you. Please don't hit me again. I was also a bit angry and annoyed when you said I'm out of the case."

I nodded and she hugged me. I said "Becky I think something is wrong with me. I'm not myself. I never hit someone..."

She tightened the hug and said "Freen I know very well about you even I over reacted I'm sorry."

We both just stayed like that for a while and finally we broke the hug when Phi Nam, Yuki and Tee visited us.

I wiped my tears fast. Becky also wiped hers. Phi Nam said "I think we missed something."

I said "nothing Nam come let's have lunch."

She nodded and they came in. She saw Becky and went close to her. She said "Becky did she slapped you?"

Becky trembled. She looked at me and now I feel guilty. I never wanted to do that. I don't know what came over me. She didn't say anything and all three looked at me as though they're gonna eat me now.

I said "I.. was... just...."

Nam slapped me and said "You deserve this Freen. How could you dare to slap your wife? When she is not even well?"

I looked down. I know I deserve that. I didn't say anything. Tee said "Freen I never expected this from you."

Yuki hugged Becky and said "Are you still going to stay here Becky it's dangerous. She may hit you again."

Nam added "Yes Becky I never thought Freen would do that."

I looked at Becky. Tears streaming down my face. I sat down and said "I'm sorry. I really didn't do it on purpose. I don't know what came over me. I'm really sorry. Please.."

I pleaded but it didn't work. I pushed Nam away from Becky and she fell. I said "you who are you to interfere in our problems? Get out of here. You three."

I pointed fingers to three of them. They were a all shocked by my behaviour. I immediately went back. No what's happening with me. What's wrong. Freen wake up. You're not this. You're better. Suddenly I felt everything blurry and I fell on the ground.....

.............TO BE CONTINUED...........