13.

Freen's PoV
I said after a few moments of silence "Hmm well Becky you can sleep over in my room I'll use the sofa."

I had only one room as it's apartment far away from my house. I just got transferred here. Becky said "What? We will sleep together."

I looked down. I really don't know how to behave in this kind of relationships. I have never been into. She said "Freen don't feel shy. I won't eat you or something. We'll just sleep."

I just nodded still not sure. Then she said "What's up with you and that stupid Heng?"

Oh again caught with possessive girlfriend. I said "Becky it's because of Sarah. You know she was pregnant with Heng's child so..."

She said surprised "What? Really Heng? Why didn't I find it?"

I said teasing her "Because you are dumb."

She said giving me dead stare "Freen..!"

I said "Nothing ok let's sleep now."

She said "Well I still have to talk about this in my home. How about tomorrow morning we'll have breakfast with mom and we'll let her know."

I became nervous now. What will her mom think of me. Will she ever give me that love which she showed. Will she hate me after this? God I can't face her.

She said "It's ok Freen but we have to do it before Saturday you know my engagement.."

I nodded and said "Ok Becky what if she doesn't agree and be mad at us."

She said "I don't know Freen. But we'll try our best."

I nodded and we went to the room. I gave Becky my night cloth to wear. She just wore my shirt in which she covered even her thighs. It was so long for her. Yet she looked so beautiful. I just stared at her and was lost in my thoughts until she said "Freen stop staring me I feel weird."

I immediately looked away and said "I can't help my girlfriend is just so beautiful."

She giggled and said "And my girlfriend is so hot like daddy."

I smiled at her comment really daddy. I never thought of being a daddy but it's a nice name and she sounds sexy when she calls it. I just pulled my blanket up to head covering myself wholly and pretended to sleep even though sleep was not found in my eyes. I was so nervous as I'm her girlfriend now and she is really hot 🥵. I just kept pretending until I fell asleep.

...............

I woke up to find someone's hand around my waist. I looked at the figure and it was my hot girlfriend Becky. She really look like a baby. A cute little kitten. I creased her hairs and looked at her face clearly. She is snoring a little. I smiled at her cute little snores ☺️.

Gosh she is so cute. I hope I could be with her like this for ever. I love you Becky. By that time she opened her eyes slowly and she was shocked to see me beside her. She slowly takes her hand off me and got out of the bed. I looked at her and her thighs caught my attention. I wanted to touch it very badly. My saliva started to come out of my mouth even without realising it was.

Becky said bringing me out of thoughts "Miss Sarocha I know I'm hot please stop staring at me like you're gonna eat me."

I said "What if I want to eat you?"

Shit I just forgot my senses. I licked and sucked my own lips while looking at her eyes. She said "Miss. Sarocha please behave I'll get freshened up." She then ran to wash room out of shyness. God she drives me fucking crazy.

After she came out of the shower I went inside. I washed myself and came out. She looked at me and smiled. She said "Ok my hot Girlfriend let's leave."

I nodded and she held my hand. I was all nervous. I don't know what to do. How to convince her mom? How to face the society? God please save us. I know you have great plans ahead.

............. TO BE CONTINUED..............

Ok guy's I just saw a Ted talk today. I saw Becky's Instagram update and she was holding a book named "The power of introverts in the world that can't stop talking." And I gone through it.

I just loved the talk you can here it to in YouTube ☺️