11.

Becky's PoV
I just heard Freen say that she loves me and here I'm so happy that I screamed loud "I love you too Freen. Thank you thank you so much. You don't know how much happy I'm right now. I'll meet you now."

She was just silent. I took my bike keys and went down. It was already dark so mom who saw me asked "Where are you going at this time?"

I simply said "A important lead in Sarah's case mom. I have to discuss it with Freen I won't be coming home. I'll stay there."

Mom nodded and said "Ok I'll give you box wait don't eat outside and also give it to Freen she likes it."

I nodded while smiling ear to ear. My mom loves her but I don't how she will react when she'll know about our relationship. After a while she gave me the box. I said "Bye mom see you tomorrow."

She said "Come to breakfast bring Freen too."

I nodded and left. I'm so happy right now. I went straight to Freen's apartment. I knocked the door and Freen opened it. She was all shocked to see me there. She said "Becky what are you doing here?"

I didn't say anything and just went inside. She asked again "Becky it's late night."

I said "Mom gave you dinner."

She looked at the box I'm holding. She nodded and asked "On the call I.. I just..."

I said "It's ok Freen I know you atleast love me back. I won't force you. You know day after tomorrow is my engagement. And I was really broken but when you said you love me. I got some hope to live."

She had tears in her eyes. She said "Becky I don't what you to suffer in this society because of our love. It's just a dirt for other people."

She then sobbed. I immediately hugged her and said "I'm ready to face anything Freen until you're with me."

She broke the hug and said "Why do you love me so much Beck?"

I said "Because I don't know Freen. But I love you more than anything.."

She nodded and said "Fine let's have dinner now."

We went to the dining area. I took out the boxes while Freen arranged the plates. We sat next to each other and started to eat. I did a mess while eating. Freen wiped my lips and said "Such a baby."

I said "only for you babe." I then winked at her. She became shy and just ate the food. I just flirted with her the whole time.

After eating we were cleaning the dishes when someone knocked the door. Freen said "Shit is he back today. I didn't expect him."

She then ran to the door. I was just thinking who it could be. Is it her boyfriend or just a friend? I just wondered and went behind her.

.........TO BE CONTINUED.........

____________

Ok I'm really very busy so I'll update alternate days. Sorry.