46.

All settled down and Deek continued.

"Coming back to killer of Mr. Nop. Heng bring him please."

Heng held a man and came on the Dias. He was like a psycho. All were staring at him. He had so much tattoos on his body and was like a weird creepy ass.

Deek said "Here we go, He is Tom a drug dealer and a drug addict. In the recent case of Mr. Nop. He was finding this man but he killed him before that. He didn't kill on his own. He was given drugs and orders by the mastermind to do so."

Heng took him back. Deek continued "Next Killer of Sarah."

Heng brings another man. He looked very angry on that man because he killed his love. Deek said "He is Kane. A contract killer by our mastermind to kill Sarah brutally. He just wanted all of the things to be blamed on Sky, Reena and Mr. Lee. So that he could be safe but killer always leaves a clue. And he left too."

She continued "Do you want to know the clue? Why did he stabbed Becky very lightly. He would have killed her that day but he just stabbed her to run away. He didn't want to be caught. Another clue. Why Freen acted weirdly sometimes around Becky. Because she was being drugged to. The day she slapped her wife and the day she forced her wife."

Both Freen and Becky looked at each other. They were confused. Was Freen really drugged but why?

Deek said "Well if you're thinking why you were drugged the simple reason is to mislead the case. So that you don't find the criminal if your lost in your own personal problems. And of course it worked. He escaped."

Deek said "Coming to Ruby. The saddest part of the case. She was killed by the mastermind. But why? Because Ruby was in relationship before she loved Sky. When Becky said he's dead, Ruby tried to move on. But the guy didn't seem to be happy seeing his lover happy with someone else so he tried to kidnap her. But failed for the first time the night when Ruby came home late. Her mother was out and she took Ruby in carefully. And also Reena was around so the killer let her escape.

But that day, Reena Sky and Mr. Lee were lost in there conversations. So the killer got the chance to kidnap her. And of course he did. He killed Ruby brutally."

Heng bought the killer by covering his face. Finally the killer was revealed by opening the black cloth and everyone's eyes widened in shock. It was saint.

All were silent for a while. Deek continued "Miss. Sarocha you never found the body of Saint. How did you believe he's dead? He was never dead Miss. Sarocha. He played well. But you know he couldn't hide from me.
I visited Sarah's friends and tracked her phone. Her friend said me she was in relationship before but she didn't say the name so I showed all the suspects photos including Nop. But then suddenly Saint photo popped and she said it was him.

I asked her twice to be sure and she confirmed. Now I started to investigate Saints death but it was all fake and his ashes were not of human but of a animal. That got me more suspicious. And finally I caught him in a club. He had changed his name and identity. But he killed Ruby and he's the mastermind.

He did all this to get his father's property. He didn't want to let it go to Sarah nor Nop. Heng was never his friend he just faked that he liked Heng being close to Sarah.

Sarah slapped Heng that day at the club because Saint blackmailed her to do so. Sarah knew everything but couldn't say it to anyone before she dead."

Everyone was shocked. All the facts were now connected. Suddenly Becky got up and went to the stage. She punched Saints face hardly until it bleed. Deek grabbed her hands and took her away. She calmed herself down.

Freen was stuck on her chair she was shocked on what was happening. She never imagined that to happen. Becky shouted angrily. It was difficult for Deek to control her.

Finally Freen got up and came to Becky. She hugged her tightly. Becky struggled for release but Freen tightened the hug. Finally Becky was calmer by hearing Freen's heartbeat. It made her relax.

As Becky relaxed. Freen loosened her hug and held Becky's shoulder. She said "You're ok know."

Becky was looking down she just nodded. She couldn't digest all at once. Deek cleared the thought and they went back to their seat.

The case was over and everyone started to depart. Criminals were sent to prison. Sky looked down with sadness. Reena who saw Sky went to him and hugged him. By this Freen also went behind her.

Sky said "I'm sorry Phi. If you don't want to see my face I'll leave."

He didn't look at Freen who's heart already melted at her brother. She said "You want to leave me. Go ahead and I'll break your face."

Sky who looked sad suddenly got energy and his eyes filled with happiness. He looked back at Freen and they both hugged with so many emotions. Reena had tears in her eyes. Deek who was speaking to Mr. Lee excused herself and went towards the family. Becky's mom was still in her position because she can't move.

So Deek took her to Becky who stood beside Freen. Becky's mom said "Freen.!"

Freen stuck in her place while tears rolled down her cheeks. She always wanted her mother in law to accept her. She turned around and sat on her knees to mange her mother in laws height. Becky's mom said "Freen keep my daughter always happy. Even if I'm no longer around I know I'll not be worried about her because you take a proper care of her."

Deek smiled happily. Finally Freen her crush got her happiness. Becky hugged her mom and said "Thank you so much mom and don't worry nothing will happen to you."

They all giggled. Freen said "Well Deek who blackmailed Nita to flirt on me?"

Deek made a innocent baby face and said "Mm. It's me. I just wanted to make your wife jealous."

Reena looked at Deek and went near her. Deek who saw her approaching stood still. Reena said "Well if you don't mind can I ask you something?"

Deek shook her head and Reena continued "Well. I like you."

Deek was about to fall of. She held Becky's mom chair and stood still. She said "Really? I love you Reena. I just couldn't say you but you said it. I'm so happy. Thank you."

Reena hugged her and they both smiled naughty. Having nasty thoughts 🫣. Freen tease "Oh someone's gonna get ruined tonight."

Becky said "Ha you're sister will be ruined and Deek will make her ruin."

Deek and Reena both blushed hard. They said in unison "Stop guys."

Reena said "Becky I know you're a wild baby. You don't need to teach my innocent Deek. I don't want her to get spoiled like you."

Deek looked at Reena shyly and said "I'm not innocent 😁😁."

Freen giggled and said "Phi she's wilder than my baby. You should be careful."

Reena made a scary face and all laughed. They went on a vacation after the case and enjoyed their time. Of course Freen was getting ruined daily by her wild baby. She can't say no to her adorable cute wild wife. So she just went with the flow. Every morning she used to walk like a weird ass and Deek and Reena used to make fun of them.

................THE END...........

Fine guys atleast ur author got a girlfriend in her story 😁😁😁.

This would be my last story until I have enough courage to write again. I love you all and miss u. But I can't help I have to read and become something valuable in life. So sorry to disappoint you.

Thank you for always supporting and reading my story. Hope you guys loved it 😊🙂.