5.

I observed Freen lately she barely came to station I think she is solving the case but what is she doing has she got a major lead. She was with us at the day but as it was getting dark she went out. I asked her several times but she never replied.

Finally after a week today I'm going to follow her. We had become much closer then earlier as I share my lunch daily with her. She is so hot eating in front of me.

She left the station and I followed her without her noticing me as I was an expert in it. She went to a nightclub. I was bit confused and shocked on where she has been going. I followed her in and was surprised to see she was drinking with the student who I had slapped a week ago.

She drank until she became tipsy and the boy showed her something on the phone. She became aggressive and unstoppable. She drank more shots that made me worry. What did he show?

I didn't think twice and I went to her direction as boy started to dance with random girls. I said "Freen are you ok."

She couldn't see me clearly as she was drunk. I took her out to my bike and said "Freen tell me your home address."

She was not in a position to say. I called Mr.Heng to know about her address and he gave me. I rode the bike to her home and and took her inside. It was small yet beautiful. All grey and white paint. I searched keys in her pocket and I found it. I took her inside and made her lay on her bed but I slipped and fell on her top.

She mumbled "You rascal why did you kill her?"

I was confused what is she saying about. Has she found the murderer already? No I don't want to resign. She then opened her eyes a little and said "Oh are you Becky am I hallucinating? Why do I see you here in my room. You're so cute let's be friends always ok don't leave me."

God she is turning me on right now in her drunk voice. She is Hugging me tightly not letting me go. I said "Freen please let me go I want to go home or mom will kill me."

She didn't respond but pulled me even closer. She kissed my cheeks and said "So soft baby."

What does she have feelings for me? I then forgot about going home and leaned forward to kiss her lips. I went down and kissed her hot sexy lips. It was just a peak. She just smiled and I felt shy after the first kiss. Then she loosened the hug as she went into a deep sleep.

..........TO BE CONTINUED........

____________
I'll update short chapters as I'm bit busy with my classes and my exams are near sorry.