4.

Becky's PoV
I invited Miss. Sarocha for lunch but initially she didn't agree. Later on after teasing her a bit she agreed. I acted all politely even though I can't. You know my behaviour. I can't be polite to someone but I have to act for the sake of making Miss. Beauty to fall for me.

I don't know what would be the consequences but I'm ready to face it. Now I'll take all courage to fight. Fight for person I truly love if she loves me back. I'm not sure if she would love me or if she is into girls but I'll try my best.

As we came to our office room she read the file and I just took glare at her. Even though I know it's troubling her. What can I do I simply cannot control myself. I went out for a while to take a look at the surrounding. I saw some college students fighting and I went there.

I yelled at them to stop and they immediately stopped. I said "If you continue this I'll call your parents to the station and tell them make their children learn how to behave."

They all lowered the head except a boy who stared at me. I said "Hey aren't you afraid?"

He said bravely as though he as done a good job even though he has done a shit "I'm not afraid of anyone or anything. My father has a high power in the society and he won't bother about me. If you're job is precious for you just get out of here."

What? Did he just threaten me ? My anger raised I held his collar and pulled him to the station. I slapped on his face. He didn't even flinch or feel guilty he only smirked. He said "You will surly loose the job Miss. whatever."

I slapped him again. He said "Now I don't know what will happen to you."

Suddenly Miss. Sarocha came out of my office due to loud noise. I was just mad and sat down on the chair crossing my legs. She came and hit him harder but he just laughed. She then realised why I sat in disbelief. Such rascals are the reason for crimes in areas.

I feel like pulling my trigger and shoot him on spot but my powers doesn't allow me that. Miss. Sarocha went closer to him and the boy whispered something to her. She than left him. He went out with a smile more like smirk. I stomped my feet and went to my office room

I feel irritated why did she leave him? I sat on my chair and just stared at my mobile if something important has popped up. And nothing. Miss. Sarocha came in. Even though I was mad at her I pretended to be nice and said "Come on have your seat Miss.Sarocha let's have lunch."

She nodded and sat in front of me. I opened the four layer boxes and gave two to her. She took a spoon full of rice. She said "It's so tasty Miss.Rebecca."

I said "You can call me Becky."

She said "Ha yes and you can call me Freen."

I said "Well then how is your first day in our station?"

She said "Well great. I thought you were very arrogant but your sweet."

What did she just call me sweet. That bought shy and butterflies in my stomach. I said "Well you're sweet too Miss sorry Freen."

She wiped the rice on my lips and said "You're such a baby. But cute."

Now I couldn't sit on my chair. I feel my heart flying in heaven. Her touch wow so soft. I feel so much happy with her. I said "Freen as we are working together can we be friends?"

She nodded and said "Of course."

I said "Thank you miss. Beauty."

Oh no she spit her rice outside. I said it out loud. She said "What? Did you just say Miss.Beauty."

I nodded and said "Yes you are so hot."

She smiled and said "Becky stop it."

I said "It's true anyone may fall for you."

She said "Stop flirting already ok."

I then just kept quiet but now I can flirt with her. Hmm interesting. I actually forgot I was mad at her. She is really so gorgeous. After lunch I became busy with some work outside and I left.

I went home late. I ate dinner alone while remembering Miss.Sarocha. How she touched my lips. Wiped it. Her soft hands. Hot face. Beautiful kissable lips. Chubby cheeks.

I wish I could kiss her soon.

........... TO BE CONTINUED...........

_________________
What do you think Becky would be able to kiss?