28.

Author's PoV
🔞
Freen was morning like hell while Becky was thrusting hard inside her.

Freen was about to come when her phone rings indicating emergency call from the station. She immediately received. Becky was just focusing on making Freen come and Freen said controlling her morn "Agh.. Hello.."

In the other side of the phone a old writer who works in the station was about to speak when Heng snatched the phone and said "Hello Miss.Sarocha. There's a lady who has come to station to tell something about Sarah's case and she wants to see the incharge officer. She said it's important."

Freen tried hard not to morn and bit her index finger harder. When finally she came. She took a deep breath. Heng said "Hello are you there Miss. Sarocha?"

Freen said in trembling voice "Ya.. agh I'll be there in few minutes.."

With that she ends the call. Becky still had her head between Freen's legs. Freen said holding back her breath "Becky we should leave there.. ahh.. is something...ahh bec... listen..."

Becky got pissed off as she got up from her position, wiping her mouth. She said "Freen can't you wait I was.."

Freen said "Becky it's Sarah's case, something very important let's get dressed up hurry my wifey."

Becky stood up sulking and put on her clothes. She washed her face before going out. Finally they reached the station. Freen came inside and as soon as she entered a girl who she never knew hugged her tightly. She said in a trembling voice "Miss. Sarocha I .."

She said as breathing heavily. Becky who saw someone hugging her beloved wife became red. She wanted to punch that girl on her face right away but she managed to control herself. Freen who saw Becky red face immediately pushed the girl and said "Please calm down Miss let's talk while sitting."

The girl nodded but she held Freen's hand tightly. Becky was still mad. Than Freen made her sit in the office and gave her a glass of water. Becky asked in a pissed off voice "So come on tell us what did you see?"

The girl look at Freen. Freen said "Becky calm down." Turning to the girl she said "Yes Miss what's your name and say the details."

The girl said "I'm Nita. I saw Mr. Nop carrying Sarah before she got raped and even after she was raped."

Mr Heng who stood there said "You're speaking nonsense Miss whatever."

Becky fisted her hands in annoyance and said "Hey you say the truth we didn't fucking came here at this time to hear your drama."

The girl started to cry. She held Freen's hand making Becky turn to fire ball. She screamed "Hey take your fucking hands off my wife."

Freen took her hands away imagining Becky being so angry. Nita said "I'm speaking the truth Miss. I saw Mr. Nop doing.."

Mr. Heng slapped her hard. He said "Don't get those fucking words out of your dirty mouth. Nop is not that kind of person who does things to his own.."

He stopped. Freen calmed herself and said "Yes you are not speaking the truth Miss. Nop can never do that to Sarah."

Becky slapped her again taking her revenge. She said "You slut Nop is Sarah's brother and he can never do that to his little one."

Little did she know that someone was hearing them out. Suddenly Becky looked out and spotted a guy with black suit with black mask on. She started to run after him with her bare feet.

Freen who saw Becky running behind the man felt scared and furious. She looked at Nita who just made a innocent face and puppy eyes. Freen said "Mr. Heng take her to the custody. I'll go behind Becky."

Heng nodded and Freen ran behind Becky but she couldn't see them.

Becky ran and ran behind him but finally lost him. She turned back and saw nothing. It was dark road with no one around. Everything was silent. It made her little nervous but she managed to walk back.

Suddenly she heard foot steps behind her. She attacked the man behind her and it was the same person who she followed earlier. He was about to stab her but she didn't let him do so. She punched the man on his face and he fell on the ground.

She removed her gun and pointed towards him. But he threw mud on Becky face making her loose her vision and he finally stabbed Becky stomach. Freen reached there on the same time . She fired the man on his shoulder and the man ran away. Becky was bleeding. Freen held her and called Heng for help. She said "Becky don't close your eyes. Stay awake every thing will be fine."

Becky slowly closed her eyes.

..........TO BE CONTINUED........

Ok how was that?