29.

Becky was admitted to the hospital with the help of Heng. Freen was walking here and there outside the emergency room. She was all nervous and scared to loose Becky. She remembered something and took her phone out.

She dialled Nop's number and said "Hello Nop listen to me carefully Becky already said to the murderer that you're Sarah's brother. Please be safe you maybe the next target."

Nop was unbelievable. He just completed the work and was about to go to home. He was sitting in his jeep when he got the call. He went blank and became scared. Freen said bringing him back "Hello Nop are you there?"

He came back to his senses and said "Hmm I'll take care thank you for informing Miss sarocha."

Meanwhile Heng who dropped Freen and Becky to hospital called Becky's mom and informed everything then he left to see after Nop. He was scared something might happen to his buddy.

Freen's PoV
I was walking back and forth the emergency room. I felt so nervous. Nothing should happen to her or I'll not leave that bastard how dare he touch my wife. I sat on the chair tired of my thoughts suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I raised my head to see Becky's mom and Ruby.

She said "What did you do to my daughter?"

I was about to answer but Ruby said "Mom phi didn't do anything it's the killer. It's all because of karma that dad did don't blame innocent..."

Becky mom tears gathered she said "Yes everything is karma. Your father is annoying."

She sat on the chair opposite to me and started to cry. I went to her and said "Aunty don't cry everything will be fine."

She didn't respond. Ruby said "Phi are you ok?"

I nodded my head. Doctors came out of the emergency room and I immediately went near him. I said "How is she doctor?"

He said "What's your relationship with her Miss?"

I said "I'm her wife."

He looked at me confused but then Becky's mom said "Doctor I'm her mother."

He said "Well no need to worry she's fine. It's not too deep so she'll be fine within one or two weeks."

I sighed in relief and doctor left. Becky's mom said "See that's why I didn't want you to marry her. You can never be a relative to her. You both are not legal Sarocha.!"

I didn't answer what she said was true but I love her and I'll always love to be by her side. We went inside slowly and Becky was still unconscious. I just watched her and came out. My mind was filled with toxic. Really can I be her wife? We aren't legal. Can I really protect her? I pulled my hair and sat on the chair.

I was frustrated when I got a call from Heng. I picked up and he said something so scary that I became blank and scared. All I wanted to do now was protect Becky at any cost and not to leave her side even for a minute.

Heng's PoV

I didn't want that bitch to know that Nop was Sarah's brother. She was completely lying. I know Nop even from childhood and he can never do that and he always treated Sarah as his own sister and respected her a lot.

Even when she was raped he was so depressed. I have seen him cry silently. I was worried about him after seeing that killer so I went to Nop. I know he was still in the station. As I went there I saw Nop's car and immediately ran to it parking my car. He was inside and his head was bent to the staring wheel.

I knocked on the car window but he didn't answer so I decided to open it. Once I opened he still didn't respond so I held his right shoulder and pushed him back to only see his neck sliced. I got scared and my hand started to shiver. No this can't be true. I checked his breath and he was dead.

My tears left my eyes. I finally lost my last friend left. I really want to kill that person who's playing this dirty game. He killed all the person I loved apart from my family. I'll really make him suffer especially for what he did to my love Sarah.

I immediately called Miss Sarocha and inform her everything. She was also shocked. I wish we would solve the case sooner and let that bastard into death.

..............TO BE CONTINUED...........