10.

Freen's PoV
I was just busy with Heng and I ignored Becky as I was getting feeling towards her. It's not good to be attracted towards a woman. It is not common here and all we get is just blaming and seeing us as a dirt in the society. I hate those people but I don't want Becky to go though this kind of stuff. I know she likes me from before but I can't let grow our relationship.

We wouldn't get any respect in this society. Now she just said it to me that she loves me. I'm not gay but I don't know why I feel for her. What would her mom think of us? Would she still speak to me in the same tone? But she said she can't sleep with Nop.

Was it that heck. She don't like boys touching her and she really get scared but can I touch her? My mind was running with thousands of thoughts when Heng said "Freen did you here that?"

I said "What?"

He said "About Miss.Rebecca?"

I was a bit confused and nervous. Did she tell that she is gay? Did she just...

Heng said "Hey day after tomorrow is her engagement and her mother called all of us. She even gave a special invitation to you."

What really? I mean. No I can't let her suffer. But if even I accept her she would suffer from this society. Oh god what shall I do. I will just go away from here. No I can't leave this case. Nor I can leave her in that situation.

Fuck what the mess. I just left the place. Heng kept on calling my name but I was in my own thoughts. My heart feels hurt. I can't really see Becky with that Nop. I hate it. I went to my home and locked my room door. I don't know why I'm crying but my heart feels heavy and I feel someone is stabbing my heart. I don't want this pain.

I saw my phone. It was ringing for a long time now. I saw call id it was Becky. I didn't want to pick but it has been ringing for a long time now so I just picked it.

She said in a low and sobbing voice "Freen let's at least be friends don't push me away. I'm sorry if I have done anything wrong by saying my feelings to you. If you still don't want to talk or see me than ok I'll just stay away from you." She started to cry again. Even I didn't know what to say so I cried to.

I almost didn't hang the call for an hour and I thought it was hung. I whispered "Why am I feeling like this Becky. I don't want to give you to someone else. I don't know what's this feeling but I think I love you."

I cried hard. The phone which was in my hand was vibrating. I looked at it in shock. Becky just heard my words and she was screaming.

...........TO BE CONTINUED............

__________________________

So what do you think will happen guys?