6.

I came back home after that. I feel shy after giving away my first kiss. Even though she was not awake. I slept after a while of tossing and turning. I suddenly felt weird and I went to the bathroom. God not today. I got my periods and fucking pain in my lower abdomen.

I went back to bed but pain lasted. my body temperature was a bit high and I felt irritated. I kept mumbling mom as I wanted her to rub my head until I fell asleep but I can't disturb her. We're not that close. I barely hug or be with her. But she only scolds me sometimes.

My sister is clingy to her but it's weird for me. I want to hug her always but I can't. I don't know why. I fell asleep in that pain and thought I would not go to station tomorrow. I will just rest.

......

Morning I woke up when someone knocked the door. Usually no one knocks my door. I thought it's mom and said "Mom I'm sleeping more I'll not go to work today I'm not well."

But no reply. Again they knocked and I thought it was my terrible sis and said "Hey don't even dare to touch my things Ruby."

Again no reply. I opened my blanket from my face to see who it was and was shocked. It was Freen standing in front of me. I rubbed my eyes as she came near. I said "How.. come you're here?"

She said touching my forehead "Are you ok? You said your not well."

I removed her hand and sat on the bed. I said "Nothing to worry just normal periods cramp. Why are you here early in the morning."

She hugged me instantly and said "Thank you Becky. You saved me yesterday. I was just out of control."

I said remembering about yesterday "Well what was that?"

She said "I got a big lead in the case that all I can say for now."

I said "Oh you are already ready to kick me out." I pouted. She said "No no that's not the case. You can stay I will not force you to resign. Anyway we are friends right?"

I nodded and said "But you said thank you just now. You should not say thank you to friends."

She nodded and said "Ok I won't from next time."

Mom entered at that time and called for breakfast. We went down but I got angry when I saw that Nop. Why is he here early in the morning? And mom she knows I don't want to see him. I just sat beside Freen. Mom already knows about her as I said she likes her food and that's a great complement for her.

We were eating, Nop said "How are you doing Beck."

I simply said in cold face "Fine. Why are you here early in the morning?"

Mom said "Becky don't be rude to your fiance."

I glared at her and looked at Freen. I was afraid she would feel bad. But why would she there is no such relationship between us right. But I feel uncomfortable. I just sat quite. Mom serves food for all and I was about to eat when he touched my hand.

I don't feel comfortable when a man touches me. I have warned him more then 100 times now but he never listens. I yelled "I told you not to touch me stupid man."

I ran into my room and locked myself. I feel so uncomfortable and unsecured right when he touched me. I just put myself inside the blanket and covered. I'm very much scared.

..........TO BE CONTINUED.........

__________________________

Ok guys are you enjoying the story then please vote and don't forget to follow me (Self promotion 🤭).