16.

Becky's PoV
I saw Freen go with Heng and I know she'll definitely find it out today. I was just imagining her when I got a call through the telephone.

They said there was an fire attack in an apartment. I quickly took my bike and went to the place. I reached and saw Many people running halter-skelter . We blocked the one who tried to go inside and the fire fighters were inside to save the others.

A girl who was a bit tall and handsome with boy cut came and shouted "Hey leave me inside my girlfriend .. I want to save her..."

I blocked her way and said "Please have patience ma'am the firefighters...."

She didn't let me complete and said "No I won't believe them just leave me I have to go..."

Suddenly a girl came from behind and hugged her. She said "Tee I'm here don't panic."

The taller girl sighed and said "Yuki you scared me."

They both hugged each other and then kissed on lips. My eyes widened no one seemed to bother about it but I felt awkward. Suddenly few ladies who stood there commented "Shi are they mad. In this situation also..."

Another said "They don't have manners."

Another said "hey They both are girls."

The first one shouted "What?..."

The second one said "Yea they're both girls. Chi they are so disgusting."

They went on saying bad about them but the couples didn't mind. They just smiled at them holding each other. Tee said "Sorry officer for wrong behaviour I was just worried."

Yuki slapped her hand playfully and said "Behave Tee."

I said "It's fine well you both can call me Becky. Nice to meet you ." I stretched my hand and Yuki shakes it. She said "I'm Yuki and she is Tee my girlfriend and wife."

I nodded. I was just not found of these kind of couples in India. But they look cute together I wonder how I would look with Freen and how it would taste to kiss her lips. I bit my lower lips at that thought.

Suddenly Yuki said to Tee "Hey where are we going now? A hotel?"

Tee said "well we have to go there as we have no choice left I'm sorry.."

Yuki kissed her cheeks and said "It's ok my love. Nothing to worry it's fine."

I interrupted them and said "Would you come with me if you don't mind?"

They said in unison "They won't allow in your home, do they?"

I said "Well not my home but yes my girlfriend home."

They looked at me surprised and smiled "Oh so you have a girlfriend so you didn't speak to us the way the others speak. Well we would not like to bother you."

I said "It's fine my girlfriend is good and will not mind if you stay with us for a while until you get a new home."

They didn't agree at first but after saying for a while they were ok with it so I took them home. They too had a bike which was parked away from their apartment and so it was saved. It was almost dinner time so we just went to home.

I called Freen informing there will be guest and order something to eat and she agreed. I was not wrong she is very kind though. As we reached home. I opened the door with my keys. Ya I already had one Freen gave as soon as I shifted here. Freen came out to the living area and looked at me with a smile. Soon when she looked at Tee she was bit nervous and her eyes became teary.

She came towards us and she hugged Tee as though they knew each other for a long time now. I don't know about them.

Tee said "Hey buddy don't cry and don't need to be sorry either I'm fine and I'm happy I met you here like this with your girlfriend no need to apologise."

Oh so they were friends. Yuki was also stunned by them and confusion written all over our faces. Freen broke the hug and said "Tee I'm really sorry. I couldn't understand you but I'm able to."

Tee said "I know so don't be like this."
They then looked at us and said "Hey we are childhood friends and she abandoned because I'm a gay." Tee laughed. Freen felt guilty and bent her head. I hugged her and comforted her. I said "It's ok Freen come I'm hungry my stomach is growling."

Freen wiped her tears and nodded and we all went to the dining table which was small yet we'll could sit comfortably.

...........TO BE CONTINUED.............

So are you enjoying the story then give your votes and also follow me for more such stories.
- your innocent author.