33.

Becky's PoV
I just let Freen rest for a while Tee helped me to take Freen to our room. She was sleeping peacefully when I opened her secret door and bought out the board. I made sure to lock the door before that.

I took the paper I got from my drawer and placed it on the board. I watched it carefully. Hmm well I'm his next target. But why Freen is behaving weirdly. Is it because she is stressed out or something else that I can't probably see.

I looked at my father's name carefully and then the note. It says I would have listened to my mom! Which means my mom knows something that I don't know about dad. She warned me. About being close to Freen. It's just not about us being together something is fishy.

I should probably interrogate her. But then I told her to leave. Right now she might be mad at me. Fuck I screwed up. I need to first calm her and than talk to her above it.

I was just walking around the room thinking when Freen started to mumble "Becky... ."

I went close to her and sat by her side. I rubbed her forehead. She suddenly pulled me and I landed on her. I was very close to her lips feeling her breath on mine . I felt shivers running down my spine. She has this effect on me.

I unknowingly kissed her soft lips and took the taste of it. She suddenly opened my eyes and smile formed on her face. She said "Becky you're taking advantage of me.!"

I said "What? No you were the one to pull me above you."

She giggled and said "Just kidding. You can take advantage of me anyway.!" She smirked and I immediately went away. I said "No I'm not in mood anymore."

She giggled and got up. She said "Beck I'm.. sorry.. I don't know what really happened. I was just.."

I said "It's fine Freen just don't slap me again."

She nodded and smiled than she observed the board behind me and said "What's that?" She pointed to the paper. I looked at it with anger and said "It's a gift from my enemy."

Freen stood up and watched it. She said "Becky are you going to leave me?"

She was scared and emotional. She said "Well I really don't want to but I guess mom knows something that we don't know. I have to ask her."

She looked down and bit her lips. I hugged her and said "Don't worry I love you."

She looked at me hugging me back. I said "Freen we should do something to interrogate mom. She can be a big help but I need to go to her for that and..."

She said breaking the hug "Your not going away from me.."

I said "But. I just want to know the truth and help with the case."

She said "Becky I can't leave you alone anywhere when you're life is already in danger."

I said "But Freen..."

She said "Please Becky I hope mom will understand soon."

I couldn't argue any further and just nodded. She said "Becky let's make mom understand."

I said "But how Freen?"

She smiled and said "I have a plan.."

I nodded and asked "Say me the plan babe.!"

She said "Ha ha we'll directly execute it ok."

I just nodded. There was a knock on the door. I immediately hid the board behind the secret door and opened the door. It was Phi Nam. She said "Becky are you and Freen ok?"

I nodded and said "Completely Phi."

She sighed and said "Ok pack your things let's go."

I looked at Freen and said "Let's stay with them for a while Freen."

She nodded and said "As you wish my wifey."

I blushed hard. Phi Nam chuckled and said "Ok love birds hurry up."

We nodded and started to pack. Soon we reached their home.

..............TO BE CONTINUED..............

Sent by my boxing coach. A nice lesson to learn 😊.

 A nice lesson to learn 😊