19.

Freen's PoV
I had a hectic day. Today was a very unusual day with lots of small cases. I don't know why so many cases and crimes happens together. Really world is full of crimes.

It was already 8 and I was about to leave. I called Becky, she said she just has little more work to do and she'll come in her bike. Tee already sent us the location so I went to her new home. As I reached there my eyes couldn't believe. It's full of luxury. I won't what the rent could be?

As I went in I saw Tee and Yuki kissing each other. They had not locked the door maybe they were waiting for us. Then I heard someone cheering for them. I saw the figure and immediately identified her. Oh god Nam?

I said "Phi Nam.."

She turned to me and came running. She said "Freen! I didn't knew you were Tee friend."

I said "Phi it's been long where had you been?"

She said "I'm sorry Freen I couldn't be with you when your mom left."

I said "It's ok Phi."

She said "How is Sky how is he doing?"

I said "He is good. How are you Phi."

Tee said breaking our conversation "Hey guys you're relatives or friends?"

I said "She is my cousin."

Tee said "Oh.!"

Nam said "Ok Freen go get freshened up we will eat something."

I nodded and left. Tee had already prepared clothes for me and Becky. But Becky had still not arrived. I was a bit worried. It's already 9pm. As I came out of the shower I took my phone to call Becky but her phone was not reachable. Now I was so tensed.

I came to the living room with a tensed face. I said "I'll leave now Becky is not receiving the calls."

They said in unison "What?"

Tee said "Ask someone in the station."

I nodded and called Heng unwillingly. I said as he took the call "Hello Heng did you see Becky?"

He said "Miss. Sarocha why are you asking about Becky? Her mother didn't call me today but it's you. Something is strange."

I thought for a while and then said "Just her mother asked me to call can you say me is she safe?"

He said "Well she might be back home by now she left half an hour ago."

I said "Ok thank you."

I then ended the call. Becky might be on her way. I waited for one more hour and still she is not here. Now my heart started to raise. I don't know what happened to her. Is she safe.

Tee said bringing me out of thoughts "Freen you may go now and search Becky. You have not eaten anything nor talked to us so you're mind is worried so go search your girl."

I nodded and left. I searched her everywhere possible. But she was no where. I sobbed and called her go the millionth time but still no response.

Suddenly a message popped up. It was already 12am and it was From
BB
Miss. Sarocha please don't worry about me I'm fine you can go to your home and live happily and please don't call me after this.

I was so confused after reading this message. What happened to her? Is she fine? Why did she call me Miss. Sarocha? Oh god. Shall I go to her home? But its too late.

..............TO BE CONTINUED............

I just don't want to say anything about anyone I still am madly in love with Freen. I love her like hell out of me no matter what she is my first celebrity love and may be the last one because I can never find as perfect as her.

My mobile wallpaper "Freen Sarocha"
My WhatsApp background "Freenbecky "
My WhatsApp DP "Freenbecky anime"
My Instagram DP "Freenbecky anime"

So true love never fades right. I may be angry at that moment but I'm ok now and I'll accept the reality. I'm happy as long as Freen is.

She is hurting badly now so let's send her lots of love and courage.

I just madly Love You FREEN no matter what.

..