Freakshow

"next time i catch you with drugs or even acting like you might be on drugs i'm putting you in rehab young lady!" Baileys mother shouted after her. "way to go mom! tell the whole neighborhood." Bailey replied in annoyance, rolling her tired brown eyes. wearing a red plaid skirt and black tank top, her long crimson red hair in a side ponytail. "real classy." she shook her head in frustration as she made her way to the bus stop. then reaching into her black bookbag and pulling out a pack of cigarettes, a group of girls watching her, whispering & giggling. Bailey rolled her eyes & raised an eyebrow "is there something you want to say to me?" she aproached them. "yeah. you know it's not halloween right?" one of the girls sneered. Bailey then smiled & blew a cloud of smoke in the girls face, the girl cringed in disgust with her mouth agape. she had been shocked and utterly dismayed. "you bitch!" she shouted, Bailey then laughing throwing the cigarette onto the pavement, and putting the cigarette out with her boot. "speed freak." the girl whispered , "i know, right?" one of the girls added, the group then bursting out in giggles as the bus pulled up. Bailey sighed as she watched three beautiful birds fly above her head. "don't let them get to you." she thought to herself. Brian watched her from afar. his hand now wrapped up in gauz. Bailey looked up, realising that someone had been watching her. the two stared at eachother in confusion.