dreamers

Bailey sighed once more & headed onto the bus. "hey." Baileys bestfriend Savanna waved toward her cheerfuly. "were those bimbos giving you shit or something? i saw that, made my day." she laughed. a notepad on her lap and a cup of coffee in her hand, a doodle of a skeleton ripping his eyes out sat before her. "glad i could make your day." Bailey smiled & rolled her eyes as she sat down next to Savannah on the bus. Brian sitting in the seat across from her with big black bags under his eyes, he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. "hey." Brian nodded toward Bailey, staring very intensely. "hey." Bailey blushed. Bailey looked at the gauz wrap wrapped around Brians right hand and her eyes widened in shock. Brian still staring, almost as if he were trying to speak to her with his eyes because he couldn't find the right words to say with his mouth "wow he must think that you're something else, he like never talks to anyone." Savannah winked playfuly, "what? oh. i don't know." Bailey replied abscent mindedly. "wow, that's, disturbing... but it's really good." Bailey looked down at the doodle of the skeleton. "yeah thanks, i had a little inspiration, i couldn't sleep last night. i kept having nightmares." Savannah cringed & smiled when the bus stopped.

Savannah and Bailey walked toward the school entrance, the cold wind blowing through there hair, it had been a cold autumn day"you know it's weird that you mention bad dreams because i've been having alot of them lately, and whats even weirder is that Brian was in one of them last night.." Bailey squinted, the sun shining on her face. "Brian?" Savannah laughed. "was it a wet dream?" she winked & grinned. "no, shut up you pervert. " Bailey laughed. "and he had a bandage on his hand and in my dream his hand had been bleeding." Bailey explained in confusion. "oooh thats eerie, maybe you're a psychic or something." Savannah joked.