Untitled Part 34

Brians P.o.v

I walk through the door of my step fathers house very cautiously. my black bag swung over my shoulder, I keep my guard up. that's when he walks out of the kitchen and into the living room with an angry look of disbelief hung upon his face, "so I guess that you're here to apologize to me." he raises an eyebrow. "no dave, i'm just here for my stuff, i'm not here to apologize." i try to make my way past him but he grabs onto the back of my black bag sending me off balance. i fall, and that's when something inside of me snaps. he looks down at me and laughs. "you're pathetic." he shakes his head and grins. still laughing. this is not the first time that dave has put his hands on me, but this will be the last. "get the fuck out of my house." he says very coldly. "i'm not going to apologize to you dave because i'm not sorry, i kicked your ass and you deserved it." i sneer at him as i make my way off of the floor. "you couldn't kick my ass on my worst day buddy, but keep thinking that if you want. and since you're not apologizing to me, you can enjoy being homeless." he smiles. i feel as if i'm going to explode. overwhelmed with rage. i don't know what has come over me but suddenly i'm filled with all of this energy and hostility   "get the fuck out of my house." he shouts at the top of his lungs, his face a beating red. that's when i stand before him and drop my bag on the floor. his eyes fill up with fear as he looks up at me, he looks completey terrified. "i'll call the police, you're mother isn't here to save you this time." he shakes his finger in my face. "and she isn't here to save you either." i roll my eyes and laugh. "you need help kid." dave gulps nervously.  i push him and he flys into the wall, suddenly i don't know my strength and dave looks up at me with a look of horror.  "who's pathetic now dave?" i laugh insanely. big bags underneath my tired eyes. i stand above him with my fist in the air as he holds his aching back, groaning in pain and i lay into him as hard as i can.