"Fuck."

Damion and savanna sat side by side under the bridge near the train tracks in silence, staring off into the distance.
The two of them both woarn down, tired, and drained. Damion sighed and shook his head, lost in his own thoughts as he took the cheap bottle of vodka that he stole from his mothers house out of his black book bag and taking a large swig from it.

"Really Damion?"
Savanna shook her head and sighed,

"What?"
Damion laughed, grinning from ear to ear.

"Its 8:30 in the morning Damion, that's what."
Savanna stared at Damion with anger, and then with worry.

"Yeah... so, who cares? Jeez..., calm down 'mom'"
Damion continued to laugh.

"I do, i care."
Savanna looked Damion in the eyes sadly. His eyes quickly darting away from hers, because he couldnt stand to see the heartbreak in them.

"Look, just chill out okay?
I don't need this right now."
Damion replied, still avoiding eye contact.
"Just let me deal with things my own way... "

"No.. you dont need THAT right now."
Savanna pointed at the bottle of vodka in anger.
"And thats just it damion... you don't deal with things at all you just run away from reality.. and the thing is you cant run forever... sooner or laighter, everythings going to catch up with you."
Savanna explained sadly, nervously. Her voice horse and tired.

"Oh yeah?"
Damion laughed.
"Well... thanks for those beautiful 'words of wisdom' doctor phil, ill remember that."
Damion smiled and winked playfully,
Filling Savannas entire being with anger as she got off of the pavement & began to storm away.

"So now whos running away from there problems?"
Damion joked.
"Savanna... come back, dont do this."
He called after her in worry.

"No, im leaving."
Savanna yelled back, sadness and hostility in the voice as she made her way down the train tracks.

"Fine then. Go... Im not going to chase you..."
Damion scoffed as he looked down at the ground sadly. Picking up the bottle once again.
"All you're gonna do is sit here and bitch anyways..."
He shrugged.
He didn't want her to leave,
The truth is that he loved her more
Than he could ever be able to tell her, & He needed her more than ever, or more than anything. But he hated the fact that she was right. He hated hearing the hurtful truth, that He didnt want to face his problems. So he just watched her sadly as she walked away.
"Be like that Savanna... i really dont care anymore."
He lied, taking another swig from the bottle.

Savanna stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes swelling up with tears, her heart shattering as she turned around, her fists balled up in anger.
"When are you going to wake the fuck up Damion?"
She screamed, her palms shaking.
"This is your life... its not a joke.
You're destroying yourself and watching you destroy yourself is destroying me. Because i love you...
I just wish that you loved yourself as much as i love you... i really really do"
Savanna cried out and turned back around, holding her head as she walked away, trying her hardest to hold back the tears and hold herself together but it felt impossible. Nomatter how hard she tried the tears wouldn't stop coming, she had held them back for far too long.

A tear began to slip down Damions cheek aswell as he watched Savanna walk away. No one had ever cared about him as much as she had. Absolutely no one. Quickly whiping the tear away he picked up the glass bottle and slambed it down as hard as he could making it shatter as it hit the pavement "FUCK!!!!!"
He screamed at the top of his lungs, making Savanna jump in fear., swinging the black bag around his shoulder he stormed down the train tracks in the opposite direction, Savanna watced him walk away with a look of worry, mascara running down her cheeks.
"Fuck..." she shook her head in doubt.