mad world Part 13(edited)

Bailey walked into the coffee shop nervously as she searched for Brian. She had spent hours doing her hair and makeup, something she never normally did. Her hair in long crimson curls, she woar dark black eyeshadow and crimson red lipstick to match her hair. Brian watched in aw as he watcher her walk toward him, wearing a lacey black dress. her eyes shining as the two waved nervously with a smile. At that moment, they had completely forgotten about the nightmares about the man covered in hideous burns. His sadistic smile, his taunting laughter. At that moment, they almost felt like normal teenagers.

"Hey."
Bailey smiled as she down before Brian at the small table, mesmerized by his brown eyes. There had been something beautiful and sad about them. They were dark and tired eyes, and most of the time they had been dialated, or glaring for one reason or another. Except for when he looked at her. When he looked at her his eyes lit up, even in the nightmares with all of the chaos and madness that surrounded them. Of course there had been terror in them.. but they still gleamed when his eyes met hers. And no one had ever looked at her that way before.

"Hey..." Brian gazed at Bailey.
"I uh.. i bought you a coffee..."
Brian slid the coffee across the table with a nervous smirk.
"I wasnt sure how you took your coffee so... i asked for abunch of creamers." He placed a wrinkled brown bag before her, filled with numberous creamers, and she looked inside and she giggled.

*"...did i just..., giggle?....."* Bailey thought to herself.

"Oh wow... you have like, every type of creamer on the entire planet in this bag."
She smiled and laughed.
"But i take my coffee black. Thanks though, you didnt have to do that."

"Oh its no problem." Brian replied.
"And no offense, but ew..." he laughed as he scrunched up his face playfully.
"I have to have atleast 10 creamers and like 12 sugars in mine. I cant drink black coffee." He laughed as he grinned from ear to ear.

"Wuss." Bailey smiled flirtatiously as she took a sip of her coffee.
"Black is the only way that i take my coffee, and i need it after the very long.. very strange day that ive had."
She joked.

"Tell me about it... i woke up on my front lawn this morning.. with absolutely no idea how i had gotten there .." Brian laughed.

"were you drinking?" Bailey laughed

"Ummmm no. I dont drink, my dad was a really bad alcoholic when i was growing up and im not myself when i drink. I dont like the way it makes me feel, like im out of it." He explained as he scratched the back of his neck.
"But um... in my dream, i like, jumped out of my bedroom window. And when i woke up, i was on the front lawn. So.. i dont know if i was sleepwalking or what but, it was definitely strange."
He laughed as he tried to change the subject.

Baileys eyes widened, overcome with shock. She took a long sip of her coffee. "Does that happen to you often?" She asked,
Her eyes filled with fear.
"I mean, Experiencing the same things in real life that you experienced in your dreams?, or nightmares?"

"No." Brian gulped and shook his head nervously as he took a sip of his coffee. "Nothing like that has ever happened to me before."
He lied.
"Why? Has something like that ever happened to you?" He questioned.

"No... its never happened to me, i was just curious."
Bailey lied and faked a smile.
"What happened to your hand, if you dont mind me asking?"
She placed her hand over the gauz wrap.

"My hand?" Brians eyes widened as he looked into Baileys, remembering the blade digging into his palm, the fear and all of the fog that surrounded the two of them in the nightmare. And as she stared back at him in silence she had this confused and terrified look on her face, as if she had already known the anwser to the question.
because she was there.

*"wow, im really losing it."* Brian thought to himself.
Feeling sick to his stomach and ashamed of himself because he felt as if he had been losing his mind, and losing his grip on reality.
"I just fell off my skateboard and fell on it.. its not really that bad." He lied with a shrug as his eyes darted around the room. Brian had been a terrible liar, and one of his tells had been thst he couldnt look someone in the eye when he lied. It made him feel guilty for even lying in the first place.

"Oh. ., well im glad youre okay."
Bailey smiled a sad half smile.
Looking down and realising that she still had her hand placed on his. Him looking down and realising it too. But this time they didnt let go.