Brians Nightmare Part 11

Brian sulked around his kitchen, passing his step father by with a cup of coffee in his hand. "you look like a zombie kid, don't you ever sleep?" he questioned, raIsing an eyebrow. "gee, thanks, dave." Brian replied very sarcastically, rolling his eyes and heading to his bedroom. "it's 9 oclock at night, you got school tomorrow, what the hell are you drinking coffee for?" Dave shouted after him. "weird ass kid." Dave continued under his breath. "fuck off." Brian did the same. Brian walked up the stairs and into his bedroom which had been painted black, a Metallica poster hanging on his bedroom door. he sat on his bed and sighed. then pulling a bag of weed out of the drawer of his nightstand. he rolled up a joint and turned on his radio, "the man who saved the world." by Nirvana played in the background. he started to think about Bailey & the dream & he wondered if it meant something. "no" he thought. "i'm really high." he laughed to himself. laying on the bed he slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

his step father then busted through the door with a high kick. "are you doing drugs in here?" he charged into the room. Freddy sitting next to him on the bed with the joint in his hand. "this is some good shit." he coughed. Brian jumping out of the bed in fear. "and did I tell you that you could hav company over Brian?" Dave scolded. Freddy began to chuckle, holding his stomache. "hey it's cool man." freddy smiled, a sick and twisted smile. an evil twinkle in his eyes. "get out of here Dave, you're not evn Brians real dad!!" Freddy laughed. Freddy then charged over to Brians step father and began to stab him relentlessly, Daves eyes widened in pain & terror as he let out a high pitched scream. blood squirting out all over the walls and all over Brian as he stood cowardly in the corner. Freddy looked at Brian and smiled sadistically as the life slowly faded out of his step fathers pail and lifeless body. Brian quickly unlocked his bedroom window and jumped out of it.

Brian awoke on the front lawn, looking around in confusion and cringing, his body aching from the fall. he looked up at his open bedroom window in confusion & shock, smacking himself to see if he had still been asleep.