one two freddys coming for you(edited)

Savanna and damion sat side by side underneath the bridge beside the train tracks. Her head on his shoulder, their hands intertwined. Listening to the sound of crickets chirping as day faded into night, the sky a dark purple.
Damion scoffed as he felt his phone vibrate for what had felt like the 100th time that day.

"Fuck..., she's still calling.."
He rolled his eyes and shook his head.
Then taking the cigarette out from behind his ear and lighting it.

Savanna looked up at him with worry,
Her heart was heavy and her eyes were tired. Nervously she broke the silence.
"Maybe you should anwser, maybe she misses you, maybe she's worried, Maybe she wants you to come back home.."
She managed to muster up a smile in hopes that maybe she could persuade him. But as he looked down at her she could tell by the look in his eyes that there had been no way to persuade him. Once Damion had made his mind up about something, there had been very little chance of him changing it, he had been very stuborn to say the very least.

"No."
Damion shook his head in doubt.
"I don't want... to go back there babe.
I just can't deal with her anymore. She's OUT OF HER MIND"
He flicked his cigarette ashes onto the pavement and sighed as he stared off into the distance, Savanna looking up at him sadly.
"It's like it's draining just to be around her... and i really can't deal with her anymore. Sometimes it's just like, shes so wrapped up in all of her problems and all of her over dramatic bullshit that she doesnt see anyone else not even me..."

Savanna nodded sadly.
"Maybe you should get some sleep.
You look really tired."
She replied.

Damion nodded sadly in return.
"Im tired.
But i dont feel like sleeping."
His eyes widened and he became overwhelmed with fear and dread
Just thinking about sleep made him feel terrified and out of sorts.

"Yeah.... i know what you mean."
Savanna replied.