the funeral Part 29

Savanna and Bailey stood over Damions casket, his face pale and lifeless. dressed in a suit and tye. "Damion wanted to be buried in his leather jacket, he always said that. he loved that jacket." Savanna sighed as she ran her fingers through his long black hair. Bailey looked at Savanna sadly and noticed that her hands had been trembling. she held savannas shaking hand as her eyes swelled up with tears. "I've never lost anyone before." Bailey explained. "yeah." savanna nodded, "better start getting used to it." she continued. a sad and distant look in her wide and tired eyes. "don't say that." bailey shook her head sadly when Damions mother walked up to the both of them. "hello girls." Damions mother greeted them, her voice shaking aswell as her hands. her face swollen from crying. "i wanted to give you some things of Damions. after the service. if the two of you would like." damions mother tried her best to keep herself together. "of course." Bailey replied sympathetically. Damions mother hugged Bailey very tightly, throwing Bailey off guard. "please stop Bailey. you have your whole life ahead of you. stop destroying yourself before it's too laight.. it's too laight for Damion." Damions mother cried. "my beautiful son." she wept. "i'll never be able to forgive myself. I tried so hard to reach him but he just seemed so far away. even when he had been sitting right next to me." she let go of bailey gently." he stayed up at all hours of the night and started taking pills. sometimes I heard him screaming or crying in the middle of the night.. I had never seen him look so tired and miserable as he did in his last days and I look at the two of you and I see the same distance and sadness in your eyes. please seek help before it's too laight..." Damions mother sobbed heavily. "mrs.rice I think that theres something you should know." Bailey spoke nervously. "what is it dear?" Damions mother asked as she wiped the tears away from her swollen eyes. "you should know that it's not your fault that Damion died.. you can't blame yourself."Bailey sighed, wanting to tell Damions mother about the freddy and the nightmares, but realizing how crazy she would sound to damions mother. "Damion didn't kill himself mrs.rice.." Savanna added. "i would hate to think that." mrs.rice cried. "well I know that he didn't. death had been the only thing that Damion had ever been afraid of." Savanna replied sadly, a tear rolling down her cheek.