Untitled Part 33

i glare at savanna as the two of us sit in the back of a cop car with handcuffs on. "well. this is just awesome" i say very sarcastically. i notice a dark bruise is forming on her face. "fuckin pigs." she mumbles. "yep. this is great." i nod. "enough with the sarcasm please., my head is pounding." savanna groans. "good." i reply hostily. that's when i realise that she's starting to fall asleep again. "savanna. wake up." i shout frantically. "keep quiet back there. jeez" one of the cops snaps at me. "no you don't understand she can't fall sleep." i shout. "and why is that?" the cop asks in annoyance, "have the two of you been doing drugs?" he asks me. "no. she hit her head, really hard, and she needs to stay awake. she might have a concusion." i lie. "oh, sounds like a personal problem to me." one of the cops jokes and the two of them begin to laugh. "you're such an asshole dan." the other cop laughs. and i agree 100% that dan is infact as asshole. "i can't go to sleep, because if i do, then freddy will kill me," savanna mumbles. "who is going to kill you if you fall asleep?" one of the cop sneers and tilts his head in confusion and aggravation. "freddy, he's going to kill us all." savanna replies. "we might have to take her down to the psyche ward and take the other one down to the station." the cop snickers. "no you can't do that, you can't separate us." i begin to panic. "she isn't crazy." i lie. "well no offense mrs but she sounds pretty crazy to me," the cop tells another bad joke and he and his asshole buddy start to laugh once again. "