savannas p.o.v. tick, tick, tick.

I pick myself off of the ground and begin to run as fast as i can. The paramedics and baileys mother watching me with pitty in their eyes as i run across the street. I can hear baileys mother cry out "savanna! Watch out!" When i turn to the left there is a green truck speeding toward me, but i dont run. I dont move. I just stand there, completely paralysed. The driver slams on the breaks, nearly hitting me.

"What the fuck is your problem you psycho bitch? I could have killed you!"
He jumps out of the truck and stands before me.
He is tall with messy brown hair, and he looks as if he is in his early twenties. He wears a black snap back hat
That reads "dope." On the front of it, and a tye dyed t.shirt. He is very thin and he looks frail and weak, and there are track marks on his arms, and his hands shake, just like mine.
I look up into his dark brown eyes and im so afraid that i can't even speak.
"Are you just going to fucking stand there you freak???"
He shouts, hes so closs to me i can feel his breath on my neck.
"Huh!!!??? You crazy fucking bitch!!!"
He shouts once more and my eyes begin to swell up with tears. Baileys mother just watches in shock as the paramedics load baileys dead body onto the back of the ambulance, one of the paramedics looks at me and smiles deviously, an insane look in his eyes as he lifts his hand up to wave at me i realise that his fingers are made of knives, and my stomache turns and my heart sinks down into my chest. And all of the sudden i can hear children singing the terrifyingly eerie song from my nightmares.
"One two.. freddys coming for you."
I look around in fear
But there are no children in sight, and i can hear menacing laughter in the distance and i start to panic.
an elderly man shouts from the poorch next door to baileys house,
"Hey buddy, thats enough."
The man sneers and smacks his lips as he turns to the old man.
"Shes a psycho dude. Just look at her, she was trying to get hit. How fucking pathetic." He says as he turns to look at me in distain, and as  soon as he turns to look at me i kick him in his balls as hard as i can.
He falls to the ground,
His face dark red as he clutches his groin.
"Fuck you!"
I shout in a fit of rage, letting out all of the pain and anger that i have kept burried inside of me for so long. Bursting into tears, i quickly run away before he can get back up. I can hear him shouting at me in pain as i run away  "come back here you crazy bitch!"
And for the first time, in a long time, i smile.
I am a ticking time bomb, just waiting to explode. I am a lit match in a pool of gasoline. And i dont think that im afraid of my nightmares anymore,
I am a nightmare.