Author's note

- Disclaimer: I obviously do not own supernatural, all rights are reserved to Eric Kripke and the writers.

- English is not my first language and no one proof reads my chapters. So don't come for me, people. If you find mistakes, please correct me so I can fix it asap.

- This is an alternate reality, some things that happen in the show won't happen in here and vice versa. My character Angie is influencing some story lines, it'll make sense to you when you read it.

- I don't want a damsel in distress story or love at first sight story.
Dean and Angie won't stand each other at first and they'll misunderstand the other at every given opportunity! I'm gonna let both of them go through hell (pun intended) so in the end they can pull each other out and fall madlessly and passionately in love.

- TW for trauma, rape, Ed's, sh, mental issues of any kind

- it will get spicy at some point, just bare with me

- I will use multiple POVs, mostly Angie or Dean (sometimes Sam, I guess)

-This fanfic has 'love story' in the title but I'd never want Supernatural to be reduced to that.
It's still about family, allegedly unsurmountable obstacles, sacrifice and hope, so I really tried that the thought processes and the decisions of the characters reflect that.

Other than that: Enjoy reading and please give me feedback! 💜💜